Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:47:50 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Task; Blowing Off Steam
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Task; Blowing Off Steam  (Read 2034 times)
Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2006, 02:32:58 am »

I, Deveriath Fae'al, have seen many despicable things in my lifetime; however, very few match the desperation of these 'men' from Yew. Not to long ago, the Covian Barracks was assaulted by dozens of men, while undaunted by our opposition; We were few, and it took much effort to scramble what forces we had. Amongst the chaos were a few Covian Citizens running for cover, yet the Yewian Forces showed no quarter, knocking down citizen and soldier alike. Minutes seemed like hours as the remaining covian units skirmished numbers three to four times their own. In the end, there was nothing but the sound of a retreating force, and the moaning of wounded.

This.. was a very aggrivating sight indeed. And so, I decided to blow off some steam. Later, I gathered what supplies I deemed necessary and ventured toward the Shrine of Sacrifice. I came across such creatures as Ratmen and Golems, yet none seemed to match the chaotic villany of the Yewian Forces. Nonetheless, I spent the rest of my night chopping away at whatever crossed my path.

Upon this venture, I collected over 14,000 crowns in the name of the Barony.

For Cove!

- Signed,

Deveriath Fae'al, Watchman

Live one's life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 03:15:36 am »

Hm, well, Yewish are scum. Never forgot.

Well done with the gold gathering.

Mela

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 05:06:12 pm »

Ahh yes, 'tis inportant to let off some steam.
My personal method is to put a highly unfashionable coif, as favoured by the Yewmen themselves, onto a training dummy and proceeding to beat the heck out of it.

Signed
          Vince Valentine
         Senior Grenadier

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length