Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 08:40:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Short Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Short Training  (Read 1904 times)
Darwin
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2006, 05:00:24 pm »

Was a fairly quiet day around the barracks, people standing around chatting. Nobody doing anything in particular, except for Mela, who seemed to have discover the joy in cutting in people kilts. So, for no obvious reasons she kept us busy looking out for her and her scissors. Kelly, who seem quite eager on getting her getting her Watchmen trials starting begging Kado to run a training. Personally i don't know if she's just totaly restless or just quite eager to climb the ranks, matters little to the story anyway. Anyway, Kado merely shrugged and ordered us to the roofs. Once up there he lined us up, glancing us over afor a short while before giving us a warm up of five laps. Eager to prove myself, i set of running, along with Kelly. Determined to win i quickened the pace, mannaging to beat her to it and tasting the sweetness of victory. However, when Mela was finally done aswell it was time for a short order drill, Kado shouted random orders while we were to hurry to it.

After a short drill it was time to do some chasing, a three on one drill when the lone one was to survive for as long as possible, with nobody using fancy moves. Kado set Mela of first, shocking none of us.. due to their short conflict involving scissors, earlier. Groaning and moaning she sent of jogging while the rest of us gripped our weapons chasing after her. After what seemed to be nearly ten seconds she were laying face down in the arena. Kado chuckled briefly and lined us all up again. "Ah, this time mi will run." he said, or uh, something likely.. he knocked his helmet on and ran of, entering a battle like position. We glanced slightly unsure at eachother, knowing that this could get dirty. Trying our chances we chased after him, fighting for what felt like hours, sweat dripping from our foreheads. And suddenly, Kelly spotted a weak spot in his armour of steel, firing an arrow toward that location, hitting perfectly. He fell. Cheering and chanting of our victory we helped him up, from what i could tell he seemed quite impressed. I'm quite confident that he would floor us all if fancy moves were involved however, being the Dragoon he is.

After that it was time to retire, Kado yet again lined us up, dismissing us and saluting us. Mela who seemed pissed for unknown reasons decided to snap a witty comment before stalking of in the shadows.

However, a succeeded training no doubt. Was my first one and if this keep up i'm already longing for the next one.

Attending Guards:

Junior Dragoon, Kado Gael
Watchman, Kelly
Watchman, Mela
Recruit, Darwin

~Darwin

[OOC - Was my first report for uh, about a year, so do excuse any troubles and outdated methods i may have involved.]
userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 05:46:05 pm »

Nice written report recruit *nods*
Least yer can write *smirks*
Keep it up!

Signed
Vlad

[OOC that 's the way reports should be written man Good job!]
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend