Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:56:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Light Company Trials - Mela [Completed!]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Light Company Trials - Mela [Completed!]  (Read 3437 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2006, 01:19:07 pm »

"Mela.. Mela.. Ah.. Tha' spunky lass.. Got her cap ey! Brilliant! Th' more Scouts th' better! Hrmpff.. I guess i should think of some crazy hair brained mission fer her ter do..."

Mela. Congratulations on reaching the rank of Junior. Now. You are able to join the scouts!! Now, i know how much you want to be in green. Lets be honest green looks better on girls anyway, but you will have to prove to me that you are ready, which i think you are!

Task One!

The first task as for all other Scouts is to obtain the Magical flute. It's a symbol for the Light Company and has been used as a cummunication device since the beginning of the Company. Seek out a witch in the southern woods of Yew. The south road from crossroads. She'll guide you through how to obtain this flute.

Task Two!

This will be a bit more difficult.. You are to aquire a Yewish uniform, (has been done by th' Scouts many a time...) An' use it to infiltrate Stonekeep and attend a training session. We need ter learn how they are teaching their soldiers so that we can counter this!

Task Three!

You are to attend a Scout Training session, that will be held by either me or Chaffers' Soon that will prepare you for your future in the Scouts.

Good luck!

Signed : Jenifer Feather

[OOC:] Talk to me on ICQ about task two, i will clear it with Klion etc. and help you acquire a unform! ^.^ [/OOC]

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:04:07 pm by Jenifer Feather » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 01:22:22 am »

Task 1 - Gettin the flute

Were late an' I decided I'd get off my arse and actually start my trials so I set off towards Yew, limping away, this ain't doing my knee good y'know?!
No Yewish guards were about so I managed a safe passage through Stonekeep though I did encounter a Liche, a harpy and an ogre on my way to the old hags house or rather..bit of rubble. On arrival I took down an ettin and entered.

She weren't a nice old bint and made me walk more to find her apprentice who was all the way by Yew graveyard when ah found him..another one which was charred. After I told her the news of her SECOND charred apprentice she told me how I had to retrieve the flute off an evil imp cos it'd stole it off her.
Grumbling and groaning I set off towards the Skara hedge maze where I was thrown fire at by those horrible Bogart's while looking at the scenery HOWEVER in no time, I got the flute! and it is now in my possession.

*Signed*

Mela

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 10:05:41 am »

*Nods and Grins as she reads the report*

Congratulations lass! Thats exactly how i like to see my Scouts perform, swiftly and concisely! Now... Finish the rest before Sunday!

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 12:29:17 am »

Go to a Yewish training

I haven't yet been able to aquire a Yewish uniform however I am working on it and I currently pocess with the help of one who shall not be named a Royal Marksman uniform which I used to get into a training lead by Tristian D'Gar (surprised he didn't recognise me actually). It was a sneaking training..  unfortunately he figured out im half elf but I managed to go on the training since I was his "ally". Anyhow I were a bit shocked to hear that he said we were goin after rebels so after we forced marched to the moongate we went through to Minoc..where well..we met you lot, He was a provokative little sod aye, and he used a lot of hand signals to tell us were to move and such..thats one thing that they do. Also somehow did he some form of signal to call lots of other guards along ter fight. Just for the record, I hit no one..I fired in random directions. Anyhow, when that was done we moved on to the swaggers only Tammy was there and she magically flew out of the window by the base of the house. Ain't much else happened really only thing else to report is that Tristian had two other men with him, one was a trainee who he had given sneaks armour to do the training think he was called Karn or summit and one was a citizen.

*Signed*

Mela

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 09:30:16 am »

*Chuckles as she reads the report*

Mela!
Congratulations on a spectacular completion of yer second task, i think learning about the hand signals and calling tactics is enough infomation for an applicant to be gathering, we shall definatly be doing more missions like this in the future when we have more men (and women) keep up the good work!

Jenifer Feather

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 11:55:31 am »

Training with a scout

The scout I did training with was Jennifer Feather and Perun (congrats on the promotion mah girl). After sorting out Perun's armour we went to the Scouts hall and Jen started off with testing my eyes sight! Eyes of a cat I have, i said, quite litrally and hearing of an elf! (except that one ear with a celt ruined, I wont mention any names) . Jen placed a lockpick on a table and of course I could see it! So I passed that!
Then Jen tested mah sneaking, the aim was ter sneak around..Tickle Perun on the back, then sneak and tickle Jen and O' course being such a good sneak I were able ter do it!
After Jen took me and Perun outside and told us the tactics the scouts use, and using those tactics me and Perun had to assassinate Jen. Me and Perun did this, making hand signals in the shadow and we got her! She were impressed.
After that she taught us about disguises hers was quite good a wizard if I recall and its been decided that Perun will do a healer and me a farmer! After that she told us a bunch of equipment we needed which I'll aquire in just a few moments.

A grand training, last task done HUZZAH!

*signed*

Mela

Perun
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

*smiles evily*

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 12:01:39 pm »

Well done Mela!

Another girl in green come Sunday!

*winks*

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 12:03:49 pm »

*chuckles as she reads the report*

Aye Aye, Grand work lass! You did indeed pass the test with flying colours! I'll be happy to see you in Green soon!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length