Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 08:33:17 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Junior Trial: Mela
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Trial: Mela  (Read 4725 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2006, 01:56:59 pm »

Hoho! At this rate Mela will be Commander before you can say Goesfraba. *Rubs his chin* Hmmmm, can't make it seem like I'm puttin' her ahead of the others though. Prepare for the toughest trial ever set my good girl!

Junior Trial: Mela

Your Junior Trial will last for 2 full weeks. You will be required to complete a number of tasks each week. Should you fail to complete all tasks in the time assigned you will fail your Trials!

Tasks

* You will host an offworldish recruitment mission on Catskills and Atlantic.
* To display your battle prowess you will collect a number of trophies in seperate hunts.
* The Docks of Cove need rebuilding. You will coordinate the rebuilding effort and erect an eastern Covian Wall protecting the city of Cove further
* Hold an inauguration festival for the Docks and the Covian Wall

Details

* No less then 6 guardsmen will accompany you on both recruitment missions
* You will have actively scouted both shards for the roleplay areas and focus your efforts there.
* You will drop off recruitment flyers at moongates and the popular RP areas.
* Proper Covian uniforms will be provided by yourself (leather, dull copper halberds)
* On each trophy hunt no less then 5 guardsmen will accompany you
* You shall collect the trophies of a Skeletal Dragon, an Ancient Wyrm, a Shadow Wyrm, an Ancient Liche and a Yamandon.
* Each trophy will be collected during a seperate hunt that will collect no less then 30.000 golden coins!
* You will devise no less then 4 seperate events leading up to the rebuilding of the Docks and the Covian Wall. I suggest a resource gathering mission or two, and then a seperate building mission for the docks and for the Covian Wall.
* You will hold an inauguration festival of the new docks and Covian wall. After the inauguration a series of games will be held entertaining both the competitors and the spectators.
* All friendly guilds will be invited for the inauguration festival
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 11:27:06 pm by Erik Arkay » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 01:45:46 am »

Trophy number one - Bone of a Skeletal Dragon

Attendees:
Erik Arkay
Hoagie - Rear Guard
Mela - Leader
Arc
Vlad
Nicholi
Darwin
Vincent Redfield

Was early evening and Guardsmen were just starting to wake from their "over sleep". Of course being an opportunist (and being nudged by Erik) I lined them up and decided to get a start on my Junior Trials by taking them to spirituality and slaying a skeletal dragon!

Now this isn't as easy as it sounds, waking enough men up is hard enough as it is, waking the men up THEN telling them they may die against this dragon definitely turns skin green! After briefings them and giving them a few instructions (heal..etc) we forced marched to Minoc moongate and then dived through to Sacrifice! On the otherside it was all clear however we were joined by Arc and then we set off up towards the cave near the ratmen.

On the way we encountered a couple of brigands who we quickly cut down and stole their gold! Moving futher up we came to the ratmens den and after slaying a handful including a golden rat we moved into the cave where we were greeted by MORE Cheese gnawers and also Rock beasts who we knocked and I stole their gems and gold too. Moving futher along the cave walls we came to a chamber which walls were covered in huge diamonds! we tried to get them off, I tried with my kryss, Erik tried pulling and Vlad also tried ter use his head to bash them out. But it was no use! So we moved on.

Next we went through to the second level of the cave, down some winding steps into where the skeletal dragon "Slept", after slewing a few of its guards and stealing their gold we began to battle the boney dragon..it scratched and hit hard but it wasn't enough to knock down a bunch of determind Covians, not only did we knock one down..but we knocked three and after snapping a piece of its bone off for my trophy we made a tactical retreat as a golden skeletal dragon came out from under the riches.

We retreated back out tot he moongate slaying a few more brigands and rats on the way..overall we made over 30,000 gold crowns which is over how much I was supposed to make. Well done Lads!

*Signed*

Mela

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 03:03:01 pm »

Catskills
OOC:

Attendees:
Hoagie,
Kelly,
Chaffers,
Arc,
Drake,
Odenetheus,
Nicholi

Thanks to those who came, had a laugh, so did Alexa and the others who were there.

Poster, I put them in all the main RPing citys I know! Catskills RP is based in Yew mostly apart from the Purple Guardians of HONOR headquaters which is based in Trinny.

Melmel x

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 05:08:15 pm by Mela » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 01:30:55 pm »

Trophy number two AND three - Shadow Wyrm and Acient Wyrm

Attendees:
Mela - Leader
Hoagie
Nicholi
Erik Arkay
Raiden Morana
Kelly
Jenifer Feather
Seamus
Eton
Chaffers
Erik Arkay

After the promotions parade (congrats to those who got promoted) Erik gave me the line up after he explained that I were going to be taking them to Destard to get two trophys, one from an Acient Wyrm and one from a Shadow Wyrm. After lending Seamus my rune he gated us to Destard where i breifed them on healing and shizzle nizzle.

On entering it were completely empty! except one lone drake who were sat there munching on summit dead..we charged the poor beast and moments later it was down with barely any casultys on our half. We soon moved on and found ourselfs facing a dragon..but it again was no match for us and we downed it and took everything worth while from it. After slaying a couple more dragons we moved up to the top level in the cave where we fought our way through giant snakes and wyverns and dragons on the occasion too.

When we reached the path to go lower to find the shadow wyrms i breifed the men on healing closely etc..and we went in. Was empty at first again however as we shuffled in deeper we came across one! Forming up we hacked at the beast and we finally cut the thing down. I had my second trophy. After killing its minions we slew another shadow beast and then headed to the third level where an Acient Wyrm dived upon us! But we cut it down with some ease (the healing was brill!) and after I cut my trophy we killed another then headed out!

Overall we made over 30,000 which were brill! Thank yall fer coming

*Signed*

Mela

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 01:40:41 pm »

Atlantic:
OOC:
Recruitment banners all around the Atlantic roleplay areas, thanks very much to Nich who showed me these areas AND is providing the halbreds  Kiss

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 01:36:19 am »

Gathering resources of, Ore, Stone, and wood.

Attendees:
Chaffers
Nicholi
Hoagie
And Scorn Bloodtide came ter the bath-house!

After lining Nich, Chaffers and Hoagie up I brought fouth my pack horses and told em we were going to be collecting rock to build a great wall across Cove..Ore..to make nails to repair the docks and wood to repair the docks too. Me Chaffers and Hoagie got the rocks and ore while Nicholi cut the wood! Were quite uneventful except the odd ogre and ettin here and there.
After a while Chaffers ran off..to do his business and we carried on doing our stuff until we could collect no more! So we trapsed back to the barracks where the men (except chaffers who now wanted to be dismissed again) lined up..and we were now joined by Scorn.
Well I'd like to say im an honest gal so I came straight out and told the boys that everyone of them stank really bad! and that for the next part of their mission they were going to go bath in Bucs den bath.
This also went according to plan (apart from Nicholi's random giggles from his tub) I got Hoagie smelling like Roses, Scorn like Lavender and Nicholi like peaches. Give the boys a whiff the next time you pass em! Was a grand event on my half though Im not sure the boys enjoyed actually being CLEAN for once..

*Signed*

Mela

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 04:24:57 am »

Wall building

Attendees:
Hew Phella
Hoagie
Erik Arkay
Marth (KT)

After gathering together what little amount of men turned up I told em to strip (yes quite litrally) into something less...heavy and then we walked ter the gate just east of the green goblin and I told marth to mix up some sticky stuff to stick the rocks together.

It took us a while but eventually we built a wall reached from the gate to the coast next to Raidens house! Tis a grand wall indeed and im mighty proud! However when I started to set up for us to have a nice snack and a rest a great big bird flew down from the sky clumsily and bumpped into me and after reading the note it said that vesper were near the docks and in urgent need of help to repel the snakes back, so armouring up everyone (including Marth) lined up outside The Green Goblin to pick up Chaffers and then we set off for Vesper.

The journey was quick and undisturbed and so was our journey through Vesper until we met up with Nils who was leading the great attack on the snakes! After a few moments of discussing...stuff..we began to move on and cut hack through the magic casting snake people and the wyverns o' course with great ease!

Eventually Nils got miffed cos someone took over his hunt (well done to them, and yes that was sarcastic) so we went to take a peek at that swaggers which looks good, Anna is doing a good job! Then we went to The Trinsic Rose where I slapped that knight for being rude and went for a drink.

We didn't get any gold because it was Nils hunt but we did build half a wall..and the construction workers will do the rest!

*Signed*

Mela

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 06:57:45 pm »

Rebuilding the docks!

Atendees:
Amy
Mela (me)
Hoagie
Vlad (came at the end)
Vincent Redfield (YES! he actually helpped)
Crest Turili
Salick Kaysen

Everyone were sat round idle so i decided it was time to finally get those dogs built up! After everyone had, had a good grumble and groan i got the nails and made Crest cut us some logs and  while he did so we played a nice game of bulldog off we went tipping and tapping the nails in place.

Vincent decided it'd be good to build in a snake shape leaving half of the docks unbuilt! But we remedyed that and after hours of hammering and whacking our thumbs (okay okay! Only I whacked my thumb!) we had the docks built and read for action! Lets just hope those pesky loyalists don't try burning em down again!

I'll be holding a festival and offically opening the docks for business again this friday! Be there!

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 09:07:41 pm »

Trophy number Five - Yamandon tail

Attendees:
Hoagie - Rearguard (also left early)
Garak - Came late
Vlad
Vince Valentine
Crest Turili
Drake
Mela - Leader (me!)
Cerath

As planned after that most enlightening lecture by squire Roland I lined everyone up outside the barracks and told them what we were going to do! I also briefed them on when we reached the Yamandon not to make the Yamandon bleed or to poison it as it spazes out and throws poison things at everyone! After Vlad had finished putting his make up on (I jest!) after he'd finished getting resources we forced marched to the moongate where we then went through i Isamu-Jima!

Not much on the way, a couple of kappas, ninjas and fire elemental but there were now match for our might! And after we'd slew them we marched on! Next we encountered some large two headed wolves..scary sight! But not as scary as the Yamandon! The thing jumped us by surprise as well as some of its rune beetle friends! After a fearsome and long battle we finally managed to down the slimy beast and I cut its tail off (Shudderific!). By now we were all exhausted so we began the march back home only to encounter a few more wolves which seemed to rush at us none stop!. When we reached the road after passing the lava we quick marched to the moongate and then forced marched back to Cove and lined up at the barracks!

Well done to everyone who came, we did damn well..that Yamandon wanted to eat us alive I swear it.

*signed*

Mela

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 06:27:14 pm by Mela » Logged

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 09:17:32 pm »

Exceptional work!

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 06:47:36 am »

Trophy number six - Ancient Liche finger

Attendees:
Hoagie
Erik Arkay
Nicholi
Vlad
Kelly
Max O'Munpai
Mela (me!)

Erik were complaining that the men were sat around idle so i lined em up outside and decided to take em to Khaldun to get my last trophy from an Ancient Liche! After a short discussion on how to get there I let Erik lead us into the lost lands then Max to the actual dungeon as I had no clue where it was! (Was quite the journey I say I SAY!) on the way we encountered a few slimy things (plague beast lords) and a big viney thingy (bog thing!) but apart from that were quite a good journey.

When we came to the dungeon we went in and were instantly attacked by some green zombie men! We slew them quickly and pilfer their gold. Moving futher into the dungeon we encountered some zombies dressed in skeleton armour! Quite a sight to see an organized zombie but none the less we struck him down only to be viciously attacked by a floating sword. It jabbed and stabbed but we managed to knock the sword down to the floor and strangely...it dropped gold.

When finally we reached the Ancient liche the healing was brilliant and we slew it with ease! I cut off its finger as a trophy and it is nicely rotting and our mantle piece (Erik wont be happy). Unfortunately..we had an accident and an Ancient liche conked us on the head from behind! a lot of us fell but eventually we managed to scurry to our feet and travel safely to Dellucia passage where we went home to Cove.

Overall I had around 30,000 if only Vlad had actually given me his 10,000! Shame on you!

*Signed*

Mela

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 12:47:22 am »

Atlantic
OOC:
Good fun! And we bumped into two unexpected BoC people while there!!  Cheesy You know who you are!!

Chaffers starring as..well chaffers.
Hoagie starring as...Filbert Eggcup
Kelly starring as...Kelly
Salick Starring as..Salick
Mela Starring as...Mela
Ciara starring as...Ciara

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 01:28:19 am by Mela » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 11:17:54 pm »

The Cove Festival

Lots of people arrived early! The Veeties and, Jess and Levi and Eton set up their stalls and sold their wonderful wares while big lug Kaldorian Kai and Amy inspected the petting farm which was run by Amy herself.

The first run event was the archery contest. Not so many signed up but with a little probing I got quite a few.

Octi - 0
Amy - 24
Raiden - 0
Vlad - 0

Mapper - 27
Erik - 50
Vendril - 0
Me (Mela) - 37

Meaning that Mapper's team won! Sorry my liege yer didn't win this time!!
At 10:00PM was the talent contest, I had quite a few last minute entrys. But this is the list

Calico - With his Sailors song
George - With a set of really bad jokes
Ira - Danced and sang for us!
VanQa - Sang and played the lute
Catherine - Danced and played the tambourine.

The winnter was VanQa with her ear soothing piece, she wont 30,000 gold coins and in second place was Ira who won a 10,000.

Thanks to all who helped out and to all who turned up!

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 11:28:14 pm »

Trials completed! A truly spectacular effort!

Congratulations! *Nudge nudge wink wink*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length