Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:44:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Hello there!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 4415 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2006, 12:10:53 pm »

Right, I want to set things straight with my being not around so much recently....

Ok... so on Monday (a week ago) My girlfriend broke up with me, i spent rthe next few days moping around being generally melodramatic and lame, so that explains those days absense. THEN my friends wouldnt let me stay in (they said id just get depressed or some rubbish!!) So forced me to go to an alternative rock club (which i thoughrally enjoyed) so that took out another two days (one day partying one day being too hung over to move (it was free entry and 99p per shot of apple sour jagermeirster, need i explain?)

Then... more recently, i went to a party, get merrily drunk and decided that going to this club again would be a good idea... so i went to the trainstation, waited for roughlt an hour for the last train into Cardiff and arrived at said club. In this club, was a young lass called Lucy Ashworth (Thos of you who were super attentive etc. would have known that me and her were pretty damn serious about a year ago)

We all started playing this game which basically entailed shouting embaressing secrets at the other person until they were a quivering wreck on the floor. The one on the floor has to drink. And during said game it became exceptionaly apparant that me and this girly still had pretty intense feelings for each other and we ended up making a bit of a scene in the club, mainly becomes of the screams of "GET IN THERE!" from my friends but nether the less, im pretty confused/shaken up/insanely happy/ every emotion there is.  As me and her have no idea what to do since we've both just gotten out of pretty long term relationships but want to be together... so yeah, i hope that explains myself a bit...

Thanks to anyone who reads that... its pretty damn long and boring but i wanted people who cared to know!

I should be back up to scratch now... And ive got a 24 hour gameathon LAN party tonite, so (connection permitting) ill be active alot ^.^.

Dave.

Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 12:51:40 pm »

Good your back to.. normal? Welcome back mate Smiley

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 01:25:32 pm »

Woah man,  Shocked
Welcome back though! We've all missed our Jen.  Wink

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 02:24:22 pm »

*eyes him suspiciously*

Take care mate, just kidding. Tongue

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 03:18:03 pm »

Now my ex has gotten together with her ex, within a few days. making it technically acceptable for me to be with lucy?... aaaah the social sciencenes

give help plzz

Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 03:41:53 pm »

Uhm.. Perhaps. I mean.. Yeah.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 03:52:59 pm »

See i dont think it does... but others do... so.. i guess we will just see what happens...*shrugs*

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 04:16:29 pm »

Well there are two answers i have for you here the positive and the negative so just skip the one you don't want.

POSSITIVE

time is immaterial especially as you have history together if it feels right who gives a damn what others think

NEGATIVE

be carefull the feelings are really there and its not just someone familiar to rebound with or you'll just get hurt worse trust me i have been there.

Either way mate take it easy, enjoy life and ill see you in game soon Smiley

Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 09:07:22 pm »

Social acceptance is a myth.
Just go for it!

Pretty much the only reason it's not cool to go for a girl(or guy) is when they are taken by a good (loyal) friend. Other than that there are no rules really... as long as ít's consentious Wink
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 09:13:59 pm »

*eyes him* what are you waiting for?!

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 05:45:16 pm »

Its really good to know your getting better Dave! Loves ya lots! and glad to see ya back.

xx

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 11:49:12 pm »

AHHH! holy MOLEY!!! its the 18th!!!! that means im going to Amsterdam tomorrow!! (yes yes you know why Kaz) and OMGOOOOSES both these people will be there.. and joe... its going to be RAWKing... =S   wish me luck team!!!

dave xx

Oh yeah, this means i wont be on until monday Sad

Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 02:42:06 am »

You should meet some of the dutch folk while you're there. (Shadwell, kazuo) I'm dutch but no longer live in holland, my brother currently lives in amsterdam.

To kazuo,

Neem die gast ff naar de hoeren ofzo, en voeder hem wat gras man. Lekkaaahh! ff hem latuh zien wat een hollander doet in z'n vrije tijd.

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 09:38:58 am »

omgoogles!! your correct!! altohugh the chances of meeting these people are minimal... ghey.    theres a big meet coming up soon. we should all go!!! yesyes!!!

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 10:52:18 pm »

Im back! Hope you didnt miss me too much. i shall post picture of the most amazing time ive ever had when i get them!

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length