Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:01:28 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Jenifers Patrol to Amsterdam AND mid Wales
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jenifers Patrol to Amsterdam AND mid Wales  (Read 2360 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2006, 09:31:11 am »

As many of you know the reason i havn't been about is because i recently went scouting in Amsterdam, followed by extreme hiking in the middle to Wales. This is the first part of the epic saga that has happened to my poor little body.

Started out late on wednesday, got on the plane, everything was fine and dandy, arrived in Amsterdam at about 10pm their time and wandered around for about an hour looking for teh hostel, fortunatly, EVERYONE who lives in Amsterdam is amazingly helpful, and although this guy looked somewhat like a murderer he pointed us in exactly the correct way to get there and we arrived, safe and sound..

Me doddling on the plane, if i can scan the book we created ill post it, its pretty damn impressive stuff...

After that things began getting odd, you see, the only thing to do in Amsterdam (well not the ONLY but the most enjoyable by FAR) is to get high and sit around in the coffee bars absorbing the atmosphere, but one of my friends was being a grumpy old sod who wanted to go "raving" as he put it, and we were like NO that aint happening boyo, but we did do alot of stuff, got inside some big shoes, went to the zoo, sex museums, anne franks and madam tusaudes... however you spell THAT.. infact.. here is me with Bon Jovi...

OMGooooogles its Bon Jovi...

After that i decided it would be a really good idea to get inside the lockers in the room and see how long i could last in there, turns out it gets pretty hot, pretty fast, so... hats off to solid snake, hes got endurance beyond mine!

Snake Styleee

And of course, lots of drugs were taken, so the people who were on drugs were having a great time! and the ones who didnt were bored a bit, but well... why go to amsterdam with people who take drugs and expect them to go out partying... thats just silly so i say they have no one to blame but themselves.

Generic Amsterdam Picture.. *Shakes head*

That pretty much sums up the trip, except for the fact that i spent pretty much every waking moment with lucy (umm if you dont know the situation with me and lucy.... look at the thread called "hello there") and well it was amazing.. so yeah... aww that girl. she doesnt half make me happy.

Perfect much?..

I know thats porbly drivel that none of you care about but i felt i A. wanted to tell you guys what i'd been up to and B. wanted to try and remember what happened in Amsterdam nad document it in a proper fashion!! =P

Signed : Dave.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 05:11:30 pm by Jenifer Feather » Logged

Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 11:06:30 am »

Omg, you was getting Amsterdamned and did not let me know? Double pfsch on you and yours!
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 11:31:03 am »

i did let you knooow i did i promissssse!  i wanted to meet people but it never came off! next time... NEXT TIME!!

Feist
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 05:09:02 pm »

ROAR!
Glad you had fun, babe!!
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 05:25:39 pm »

Part Two... Jenifer Hits The Mountains

After recovering briefly the brave Guardsman departed on a journey of self discovery to punish himself for the week of frivolity in Amsterdam...  Needless to say the going was tough... but... when the going gets tough... the tough... wear vests!!

Oh YEAAAAH

As you cans see everyone looks amazing at the start.. as usual... but things become quicky difficult and i get a bit weather beaten (more like... weather owned really) and the sunburn makes carrying my 18 Kg bag a bit difficult but meh.. Needs to be done now or never ey!

My Group... Love them all!

Hiking entailed, and more hiking after that... two days of intense sun that frazzled my poor exposed shoulders, followed by a day of THE most torential rain ive EVER seen in my life... Needles to say i continued to wear a vest through the rain as it was too painful to put waterproofs on... camping that night was somehwat cold and i nearly got hypothermia! Go me!!

Manlyness, Womanlyness and intense camping positions....

Then... we got to the goddamn end and had THE best pint i have ever had in my life... Followed by a really normal meal of chips and sausages.. but they just TASTED soooooo good... better than anything ive ever eaten.. and i survived the whole thing fine!!     4 days... 50 miles...  6 mountains, 2 forests and 1 boggy marsh.

Winnors!!

I think that pretty much accounts for my absense the past few weeks!! I am truly sorry and on the hike the thing i missed most was RPing with you guys!! And thats actually the truth.. the amount of times i tohught... i wish i was on UO...  love you guys!!

Manly.. not homoerotic. Check out THOSE sunburn lines.

Feist
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 11:06:31 pm »

Aww. Dooke of Edinburgh.
Was this Gold Award?
I started Bronze Award when I was ickle, did a few hikes, but had to ditch it.

Good fun tho!
Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 04:26:23 pm »

I found those pictures seriously disturbing... and coming from me that is saying something! I mean, dude, I am all for people doing their own thing, but seriously, what are you trying to accomplish with an outfit like that?

Not judging, just giving my opinion.
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 05:18:47 pm »

Har! Well the shirts are twofold...

A. They make even the manlyest of men look like panzys.. which im my books.. is AWESOME   i think they could turn chuck norris into big gay al...

B. They impressed the examiner no end... he was so impressed that he said we were the best Gold group he'd seen.

Winner.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length