Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:36:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Captain Arkay's Training Part 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Captain Arkay's Training Part 2  (Read 2173 times)
Will Little
Rogue
Covian Citizen

"I also, have a cunning plan..."

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2006, 04:48:34 pm »

An eventful training session:

When a recruit left it was down to Will Little to carry on the report! And a report it was...! It started off normally, with an inspection by the Captain of bandages, bed-roll's and disarm weapons of which Darath failed slightly (only one bandage!!).

After this small inspection, the Captain asked the veteran soldier, Hrothgar to explain to us the importance of the 'disarm' technique.

Hrothgar, being a grand and honourable Grenadier (The Baron's own, admired by all, revered by women of Sosaria and the drinkers of Covian Legend, wonders of the soldiers, hailed by blood, the bane of Yew, the slayer of Mongbats and Panda's etc etc.) did not agree with disarming an opponent, as it made it an unfair battle but the Captain had other idea's!

*Winces* The Captain delivered an inspiration speech, with humour and humility enclosed within but this was not, however, the highlight of the session! No!

After a small demonstration of the usefulness of the 'disarm' technique:
A pack of loyalist dog's appeared on the barracks roof insulting our grand display of superior soldiery at which Erik Arkay replied:

"Arrest those scummy Loyalist b*stards!"

Obligingly the Guard ran after and apprehended the criminals for the good of Sosaria, but one stayed on the roof with Will Little. Alone. He was a beast of a man and ran straight toward Will, but with the training just completed and under his belt he maneuvered with swift agility and Covian power enough to turn the aggresor's power against himself and managed to throw the coward over the roof, striking the grass below after which he was arrested and put under watch in the cells.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 05:01:46 pm by Will Little » Logged

Will Little
Rogue
Covian Citizen

"I also, have a cunning plan..."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 04:52:36 pm »

I hope you enjoy my report, Captain.

(Had to edit)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 05:01:17 pm by Will Little » Logged

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 11:48:29 pm »

A grand report indeed! Excellent work!

There is -no- honor in battle. Only those who survive and those who die!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length