Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:39:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  No-one's around, what can I do?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: No-one's around, what can I do?  (Read 3894 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2005, 01:58:19 am »

Resource gathering -

"The collection of much needed resources for the Baronship, from wood to fuel the fires of industry to bandies to stop your fellow Covian soldiers bleeding to death in the field"

Manning the gates and walls

"Construction of defences, and roadblocks to stop passers by and ask their business and tell them of the Baronship"

Outpost construction

"The Baronship must be always watchful for enemy invasion, and to do this, it must erect outposts to give early warning of advancing armies and strange goings-on."

Farming

"The Baronship is always hungry, and who is to feed this hunger if not it's own citizens!? Create farms encompassing many varities of food, then sell them on at the next market for a fair price!"

Poster distrubition

"*A poster fluttered in the wind..*

Greetings to you! Looking for a life filled with action, adventure, danger, glory, and riches? Well read on, for the Baronship of Cove is looking for men and women to fill its army uniforms, Citizens to settle the harsh lands around its Household, and Craftsmen to equip the ever expanding town!

Want to know more? http://cove.fantasyworld.nl

Let the Adventure begin...

In the words of a wise man, go forth, and multiply! Tell others of the wealth and glory of the Baronship! Do your duty!"

Story and report creation

"And so, the libaries of Cove were bustling with scrolls of knowledge and grand tales and legends of deeds both noble and foul! Meanwhile, an ambitious corporal scribed away to create a report of todays happenings!"

Information gathering

"A young Covian guardsman sat at the broken skull inn, drinking his mead slowly and glancing around.. But he was not here merely for merryment, he was here for information! The shady looking folk in the corner seemed a good place to start, he pulled up a stool with them, and began to chat with the intoxicated mob, learning much.."

Prayer and pilgramage

"A peasant sat, glancing up at the sun, he had missed last mass and decided he needed to take immediate action if his soul was to be saved. And thus, he set out on a journey to the shrine of compassion to pray the Lord would be compassionate, it was no easy journey in the blazing heat, but the fear of damnation drove him onwards, and he completed the task at hand. Upon return, his mind was at ease..."

Patrolling

"The job of a guardsman, my lad, is to make sure that the citizens of Cove obey the law, and are not bothered in their daily work, as well as to go forth and fight for the Baron in times of war. Now, you patrol Cove and make sure everythings in order. Don't want you failin' in your duty!"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 05:59:24 pm by Octiovus » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length