Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:43:43 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  What events can I run?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What events can I run?  (Read 3767 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2005, 02:24:29 am »

Okay, so people are around.. What can I do?

Hunts

"To far off lands they went, to fell creatures great and small, subtle and swift, strong and terrible - and steal their loot, of course!"

Training

"The Covian army was always in need of training, for in the field, there was no second chances! Healing must be precise, weapons must be polished, formations and orders must be understood, and the banners of the Baronship in the corpses of our dead foes must be raised high!"

Raids and attacks

"The Baronship has many foes, and all of them deserved! Whether it be bandit scum, or an organized fighting force trying to invade our fair town, they all have to be taught a lesson! Who shall defend your town if not yourself? To arms, to battle, to victory!"

Markets and fayres

"Troy needed somewhere to sell his hard produced products, and where else, but the local market! The noise, the smells, and the sprall of the many market stalls selling things from the mundane to the exotic were to be found! If you couldn't find it in the Covian market - it probably wasn't worth having!"

Wargames

"So you're a green horn, eh? Never been in combat before? Well, this should give you an idea - over there, is the enemy base, you run in there, you run past the five burly guards, evade the archers, and grab their bag! G'wan, get too it!"

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 08:21:32 am »

Small Storylines and Plots
In addition to what Baron Octiovus has said, think about possible storylines and plots that your character can involve himself/herself in. This doesn't have to be a massive campaign lasting several months, it could be a week long. Sometimes, the simplest plots can be the most enjoyable - things like love affairs, family deaths, illnesses, and so forth.

If you have an idea and need help, then please come forth and speak to either myself (pigeon: 69-723-945) or another member of the Baronship Council.

As leaders, we provide you with adventure and events. But with your help we can bring so much more magic to the guild.
You are the living, breathing culture of Cove. Bring forth the and creativity, and enjoy it!
Commander Gregor Eason
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length