Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 03:02:37 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Initial Assignment: Anna McEwan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Initial Assignment: Anna McEwan  (Read 3379 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2006, 09:33:02 pm »

Greetings recruit and welcome to the Covian Army.
My name is Hrothgar De'Mar, Corporal of the Grenadier squad. Below is an assignment i have created specially for you to complete as your initiation into the army, this assignment is not a requirement but it will be marked on your permanent profile is either a success or failure.

The assignment is a simple one, i have labelled it "Quarter Maintainence". Your assignment is to make your way into Cove town and to the provisioners shop there, pick up ten torches and ten bedrolls and make your way back to the barracks. Pay for these with your own gold and then you can recieve a refund at my office. Once you have the items, either stroll throughout the barracks or setup a stall inside or outside it and distribute the items amongst the men.

Once the items are distributed i want you to walk through the barracks and refill the coals in all of the braziers. You may find the coals in a crate on the first floor.

That is all for now.

Assignment

- Aquire ten torches and ten bedrolls
- Distribute the items amongst the army
- Refill the barracks braziers
- Make a detailed report below with scetches

Signed-
Corporal Hrothgar De'Mar.

Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 10:29:13 pm »

*eyes the note pinned to the notice board, tugs it off and sticks it in her belt pouch*

Right then, looks like tomarrow will be a bussie day.

*Earned Merit in The Kaldorian Line Campaign*
Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 05:22:39 am »

Quarter Maintenance

As assigned I got to work handing out fresh bedroll, and new torches to the militia members. The provisioner in Cove seems to be a bit over priced, but he claims it's due to the fact that not many merchant ships take port in Cove.

Once I had acquired the bedroll and torches, I tried to round up some of the militia members to hand out the new equipment. It was rather hard going. Only two guards actually came forward to claim their fresh bedrolls. Several others I approached seemed to not want to give up their old stinky bedrolls for fresh ones. The torches went quickly, apparently Covians want to see in the dark but don't care what they smell like.

In the end, I raided the bunk room and colleted all the stinking old bedrolls I could find, and replaced them with the fresh bedrolls.

When I started checking on the barracks braziers I discovered that most of them were nearly burnt out and rather ashy. Instead of just re-filling the braziers I went ahead and dumped out the old ash and re-filled the braziers with fresh coal, using embers from the main hearth to re-light the braziers. Happy to report that all nine of the barracks' braziers should be in good shape for the coming week.

Recruit Anna McEwan -//-

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 12:32:23 pm »

ooc: I got that Axe!!

Darcy O'Connor
Loving nutcase
Covian Citizen

I was pushed off! Look!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 01:49:56 pm »

*Pats her new bedroll* Very handy, Thanks!

Gregor Eason *Impersonating Grief*: Got no brains jah!
*Grief arrives at the door behind Eason*
Gregor Eason: Bruddas! YAH YAH!
Mela: *Does a cutting throat motion*
Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 06:56:19 pm »

ooc: that was actualy just bad timeing on your part Tom, the picture was only cropped for space. ^^

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 07:11:35 pm »

ooc: The axe in your siggy, bought from an jewlers from some town on the water... made in japan.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length