Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 06:30:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Scouting around Stone Keep
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scouting around Stone Keep  (Read 3236 times)
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2006, 01:38:34 pm »

Attended: Sergeant Delmor (Thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon)
                 Footman Hubbard (Hoagie, Regular Dragoon)
                 Footman Derek (Mela, Regular Scout)

We were all sitting in the swaggers having a nice drink at the fancy dress party and all getting very bored. Looking around at all the costumes i tried to judge which was the best and so obviously chose mine, a Yewian Sergeant.
As the boredom got worse i got the idea of sneaking around Stone Keep in fake yewian uniforms!!
So me, Mela and Hoagie all went to get them some uniforms and fake names. Once our roles were set we moved out to Yew!

Once at Yew we made the finishing touches to our disguises, the voices and actions, and set abou finding Stone Keep, which is more difficult then it looks. After getting lost a few times we finally found the fort and the adventure began!

Apon entering we found one of the heathenous Priests standing around and implemented our personallities, we asked if he had seen any rebels around and in his aracance he believed that Stone Keep was so well defended that none would dare come near, oh how wrong he was.

After the encounter with the priest we went towards the gate of Stone Keep where we found a large gathering of guardsman and a Captain hang around, this was when the heat started to apear. The captain had never heard of a Sergeant Delmor, Footman Hubbard, Or Footman Derek. But luckely the captain took us to be transfers from somewhere and took me aside to ask a few questions, Like where i came from, where my papers where. After i gave him the answers he sent me to lead a patrol of the guardsman.
The great Yewian Horde!
The Captain is Suspicous!

I went to meat up with Mela and Hoagie who were getting their uniforms changed and then we went outside to line up the guardsman and take them on a patrol to the gate. The guardsman took straight to footman Dereks feminin look and strange body shape and started to take the piss out of her/him all the way to the gate. At the gate i thought of the most horrible job that was available and took the patrol to Britain stables, there i ordered the large party to clean the training area of all the horse deposits. They didn't take to kindly to this order and spent an hour complaining untill their Captain decided that there was another patrol leaving soon and that everyone was to return back to Stone Keep.
I Have Control!!!
Protecting Yew from covian invasion!
Do my Biding!

However the fun had to stop eventualy, when we returned a training session started and mela and Hoagie were ordered to take of their clothing, as they both would have been discovered without cloths on... They both ran, leaving me alone in the middle of the yewian armed forces... And just then the captain came back saying that there were no records of me... and a new churchy apeared and tried to send me away through a portal. As i refused to go the captain ordered my arrest and they descovered i was a covian... And then they locked me in a cell... and beat me.... and then once their mocking was over they lobbed me on the steps and left me to die, But i managed to get back home. Without mela and Hoagies help.... *Something is crossed out*
Gah!! Beating!!

*Signed*

Thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 02:41:10 pm »

Hm....Without us you say?! We were coming !! Slowly but surely..
And that stupid pig of a man kept tossing hard objects at my breasts fool... remind me never to go to stonekeep dressed as a man again. And I do recall it was MY idea to go scouting ! Glory hogger *shakes fist*

(OOC: The picture of Mela with a tash is classic:P Awful tash though!)

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 02:51:30 pm »

ooc: Gwha! it's very difficult!!

Darcy O'Connor
Loving nutcase
Covian Citizen

I was pushed off! Look!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 03:28:34 pm »

Mela looks particularly dashing with a moustache, top job Tom!

Gregor Eason *Impersonating Grief*: Got no brains jah!
*Grief arrives at the door behind Eason*
Gregor Eason: Bruddas! YAH YAH!
Mela: *Does a cutting throat motion*
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 04:16:42 pm »

She made the moustache

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 06:24:44 pm »

I have a selection of tash's at home. Grey ones, ginger ones you name it.

Darcy O'Connor
Loving nutcase
Covian Citizen

I was pushed off! Look!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 06:42:01 pm »

I knew it! I thought I had seen some strange roleplay going on between you and Erik. Eurgh.

Gregor Eason *Impersonating Grief*: Got no brains jah!
*Grief arrives at the door behind Eason*
Gregor Eason: Bruddas! YAH YAH!
Mela: *Does a cutting throat motion*
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 07:14:14 pm »

Next time ye infiltrate Yew, you might want to not wear a Covian staple belt!

*Mumbles and shakes his head..*

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 07:51:39 pm »

I took it off sire!!
Before the Yewians Saw!! Honest Sire!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length