Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:48:29 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training with White Wyrms and Ogres
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training with White Wyrms and Ogres  (Read 1765 times)
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2006, 06:41:08 pm »

Military Training at the Barracks held by Veldrin Ni'harel
In attendance:
* Anna McEwan
* Henry Dreat
* Vincent Redfield
* Vince Valentine
* Garak Nightchill
* Jack Sinist (Came later.)

Those who spent the entire time watching and should have the SKIN OF THEIR EYEBALLS PEELED OFF.
* Shadwell
* Erik Arkay
* Mela Arkay

The training began with simple warmups such as pushups and a few healthy laps of the Barracks, motivated by a fireball or two. This was followed with some brief combat training with the watchman and recruits versus Redfield and Valentine. The recruits and watchman won both matches, even though with the second match, in which the two higher-ranking were allowed armor and special weapon moves. A compliment goes to Garak and his spellweaving abilities.

This was followed by a quick trip to the Ice cave in which Shadwell and Jack Sinist joined us, where three White Wyrms were skillfully taken down with ease, and an arctic ogre was laid to his grave. Satisfied with the victory, we returned home, scaring off a band of marauding Jhelomites. Only two, myself and Garak, had the bravery to attend the free for all. The match seemed a draw, until Garak caught me off guard with his blasted energy spells. Ah, that is, I let him win. Yes.

-Veldrin Ni'harel
Regular Guardsman

[03:19:28] Shadwell (BoC): We should get married.
[03:19:50] Shadwell (BoC): And dont quote me in your sig
                                  -----
[01:17:32] Tiberius Oct: I blamed Americans.
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length