Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 08:45:52 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Concerning Orders from the Artisan's Guild
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Concerning Orders from the Artisan's Guild  (Read 1765 times)
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2006, 07:44:16 pm »

Levi Saturn stood over her desk, flexing her hands which were sore from constant sewing and stitching. A single candle cast its warm, soft glow over scattered papers and crumpled pieces of cloth. A pair of scissors on the desk glittered with anticipation, waiting for their next usage. The light on the bulletin board on the wall however was different. Long shadows were cast by the pins used to hold notes to the wall, and the papers seemed foreboding, threatening.

She eyed the new orders pinned to the bulletin board with worry, her shoulders heaving and a frown creasing across her face. "I can't complete these," she said softly to herself, sinking with despair in her chair. "I must let them know." She drew a quill from the nearby ink pot and began to write her letter.

To those interested in making orders from the Artisan's Guild;

I offer my deepest apologies that your orders were not met in due time. I ask that you lend your understanding that what causes these orders to be delayed is not lethargy, but lack of supplies. The Artisan's Guild has been newly founded, along with the Hunter and Harvester Guilds. As a result, I do not yet have the necessary supplies with which to complete some of these orders.

I cannot complete these orders without supplies - supplies which must be gathered by the Harvester and Hunter guilds. Something can be done, however! The Hunter and Harvester Guilds are also newly founded, and need help gathering supplies! Guardsmen, citizens - commoners and nobles alike! Lend your services to these guilds and help them acquire their materials! You will be handsomely paid for your help, and alternatively, I can use these supplies to complete the orders you have sent to the Artisan's Guild!

Do not be shy! Contact the other guildmasters or hold gathering events! There are plenty of things you can do.

The Artisan Guild also accepts donations and sales trades. Please contact me if there are further questions.

Sincerely,
Levi Saturn

[03:19:28] Shadwell (BoC): We should get married.
[03:19:50] Shadwell (BoC): And dont quote me in your sig
                                  -----
[01:17:32] Tiberius Oct: I blamed Americans.
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length