Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 12:44:51 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Assignment Part II: Jigmasters Apprentice's first Jig-off!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Assignment Part II: Jigmasters Apprentice's first Jig-off!  (Read 1984 times)
Darcy O'Connor
Loving nutcase
Covian Citizen

I was pushed off! Look!

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2006, 02:06:15 am »

*Darcy places a newly painted pile of sketches and a small report on Grief's desk*

Initially, I was nervous sir, it being my first jig off and all. But my desire to complete your task was enough, and I found myself heading to the notorious Swaggers Inn.

On the way I was psyching myself up, flicking through your incredible jigging history, and I was fully prepared.

Upon entry I challenged the whole inn to a jig-off, clearly the patrons were aware of the history of the Covian DeathJig and only one, naive young tavern rat by the name of Billy had the guts to test my Jigging skills. He didnt know I was trained by the legendary Covian Jigger Grief though, did he? Otherwise I fear he would have scurried home with his tail between his legs much sooner. I started with the fly kick meditation stance to warm up. He seemed shaken, but eventually found his feet... well, they were definitely no match for the Covian elegance. He completed his standard Three hundred and Sixty degree double jig twist, but didnt impress me. At this I began to go into the KiltHanger, the finishing move for this young chap. He knew I was too much for his novice dancing and hid for cover, disgraced amongst the whole jigging community.

This has bought me some confidence, but I am also aware I have much more to learn... He was a weak opponent, and easily beaten, the next may not be so...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 03:04:02 am by Darcy O'Connor » Logged

Gregor Eason *Impersonating Grief*: Got no brains jah!
*Grief arrives at the door behind Eason*
Gregor Eason: Bruddas! YAH YAH!
Mela: *Does a cutting throat motion*
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 07:37:17 am »

Was not Chaffers there?

Darcy O'Connor
Loving nutcase
Covian Citizen

I was pushed off! Look!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 10:50:16 am »

*Shakes head* This was a lone jig-off sir.

Gregor Eason *Impersonating Grief*: Got no brains jah!
*Grief arrives at the door behind Eason*
Gregor Eason: Bruddas! YAH YAH!
Mela: *Does a cutting throat motion*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length