Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 06:54:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A hunt to Ilshenar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A hunt to Ilshenar  (Read 2153 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2006, 01:37:08 am »

Honor

Led by: Vince Valentine

Attending guardsmen:
Joey Lanai
Kado Gael (Left early)
Kelly
Salick Kaysen
Darcy O'Connor

Aim:
To end up somewhere in Honor and slay whatever crosses our path. Also to collect some gold, as you do in any average hunt!

We met at the Minoc Moongate and waited for stragglers, who were quite tardy. Vince then led us all to Honor, where we were told that he was just leading us to wherever we ended up. We ended up in a dungeon, after slicing our way through a lot of Ratmen, which was quite annoying because they were shooting from up on another floor. Me and Salick had to shoot back up at them, even though often we couldn't actually see our targets. They went down with a crash, though!
As I said above, after the Ratmen had been ridden, we made our way into a dungeon, which was clad with Skeletons of all shapes and sizes. Yum.
We hacked our way through those a lot, finding different rooms with strange mages in them. At one point we lost Kado along the way, whom we had to run back for and wait for him to wake up because some kind of deadite had grabbed him whilst sleeping or something. After that, we carried on progressing through this dungeon. We fell upon tracks of blood in footstep-form, so we stood and discussed whether we should go in or not. Which we did. We weren't too suprised to find ourselves standing in a huge pool of blood, along with blood monsters and other vile creatures.
That was where a few of us got knocked a couple of times, as there were too many of them and we kept slipping on all that blood! What a stench it made! However, we got back on our feet and slayed them, then made haste to the exit after throwing a couple more to the floor. The place where we exited the dungeon was soon invaded by a dragoon-looking figure on a swamp dragon, so we obviously had to take him down too. After Vince and Salick (Or Darcy.. Whichever one of you it was) had washed their hands and face.. And Vince drank some of the water that was around (Which as someone said - Most likely someone had died there or something) in that trough-like thing, we headed home.

It was an overall good hunt, and there were no major injuries. We collected over ten thousand gold and Vince led us all very well, and most of us didn't fail to obey his orders.

Signed: Kelly Sanderson, Junior Scout.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Darcy O'Connor
Loving nutcase
Covian Citizen

I was pushed off! Look!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 11:14:56 am »

A grand hunt, came back with a few bruises mind...

Gregor Eason *Impersonating Grief*: Got no brains jah!
*Grief arrives at the door behind Eason*
Gregor Eason: Bruddas! YAH YAH!
Mela: *Does a cutting throat motion*
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 03:54:03 pm »

*Nods with a grin*
Twas indeed quite the trip. A few bruises will do you good young lady, it's
character building don't you know! Nicely documented Kelly, keep up the good work

Signed
              Vince Valentine
          Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length