Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 11:07:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Archived Citizens Posts
| | | |-+  Task for Khaelieth
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Task for Khaelieth  (Read 2309 times)
Limm
Hunter Guildmaster
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2006, 09:37:59 pm »

Right Khaelieth.. I've 'eard yer interested in the guild, as I 'aven't met yer personally yet, I've set a small task to assess your trackin' skills..

It's one close to me 'eart but I'm so busy with things tha' I can't spare the time.

Me dog 'as gone missin' Now i've not long had him an' he don't know his way around properly, So i'm worried tha' he may 'ave found himself wanderin' on some trouble.

Now 'eres' a picture of him..

'Ell answer to the name 'Tommy' though i'm not too sure he likes it.

Last time he was seen, 'e was headin' in the direction of the Graveyard..  I'm hoping he's clever enough to 'ave found a hidin' place an' not gotten hims brains (no matter how small they be) eaten by a zombie..

See if yer can find him an' I'll let yer in.. and i'll reward yer with some coins.

*A neat signature*

Limm

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 11:36:42 am »

Khaelieth lay in his bed. His head hurt. It hurt worse than if a monkey had taken it apart and put it back together blindfolded. Groaning, he turned on his side. Startled, he looked straight at a cod. Now I've outdone myself, he thought. What's on the day's schedule then? Thinking, he figured it out. Find that dog.

Sending out a message in an attempt to get ahold of a few guards, he read through the task again. The graveyard. What is it with dogs and bones!?

Enlisting the aid of a Gregor de Luce, a rather spiffing bloke, we headed down to the graveyard. Getting jolted around the forest by a bunch of liches, we eventually got inside the graveyard after sending the liches off to Swaggers.

Concluding that the dog must have got his bone, we thought "be the dog. Where would I go if I had a bone? I'd bury it! So we went off to Covetous!

Looking around the cavern, we only spotted big birds known as harpies. The recruit dispatched them with small amounts of help, and then...

We had found the bone, but not the dog! Thinking again "be the dog", we wondered where a dog would go now. It wanted something to eat! So off we went to Swaggers!

And there he was! The silly thing! Task completed!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 11:38:14 am by Khaelieth » Logged
Limm
Hunter Guildmaster
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 08:43:15 pm »

Arr, Grand stuff there Khaelieth.

I thought 'e might have gotten himself in some sort o'troubles.

Well i'm glad he's all right.

Welcome aboard, the 2nd recruit, of hopefully atleast a few more!

We shall get you sorted ou' with a simple leather set, nice woodland colours.

Unless you have a set of nicely coloured already?

If not, give the artisans a should an' let 'em know I sent yer.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length