Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:43:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  A serious sense of WTF came over me...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A serious sense of WTF came over me...  (Read 1638 times)
Kazuo Shinrai
« on: August 23, 2006, 11:25:16 am »

...when I was browsing on the net today and found this website (by clicking on random google ads out of sheer boredom)!

http://umsonline.org/coursedescriptions.htm

I was tempted to mail them.
"Dear sirs,
  Do you sell powerscrolls as well? At the moment I am an elder mage and a grandmaster Stoic, however I need the scrolls and training to get to legendary status in both aforementioned skills.

Are there any courses you can provide me with and could you inform me of the costs of such?"

On which I would probably get a reaction like

"mag n med pwrscrolz R 10mil eech n00b!!1 w3 macro 4 u 2 just give u$ ur acc info"

But then again, the reefer is good and the spirits are high, so it might just be me.
Also, reading this all back it doesn't sound nearly as funny as it did in my head when I thought it up.
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 12:06:36 pm »

Wizards, Magical Creatures & Adepts, WR106
A look at the characters of fantasy, their functions and purposes and where these characters originate. The mystery school of ancient adepts are also explored.

Witchcraft, WR107
A look at early and modern witchcraft, its history and practices. Included are a few spells and rituals that the student can work with at home.

Soooo... I can turn teachers into toads?
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 12:10:47 pm »

Witchcraft, WR107
A look at early and modern witchcraft, its history and practices. Included are a few spells and rituals that the student can work with at home.

"Why can't we do it in class? Teah.. teach?!"
"..because they don't work you dimwit. I just like to take money from gullible suckers that think they can suddenly do magic."

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: