Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:52:30 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  The Legend of Sirrus OOC Rules [RTR]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Sirrus OOC Rules [RTR]  (Read 3089 times)
The Legend of Sirrus
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2006, 01:56:47 pm »

The Legend of Sirrus
OOC Rules

The Armour's Abilities

The Helm of Sirrus

"My helmet must give me enhanced vision for a tactical advantage over my enemies"

With this Dahnius created the Helm of Sirrus. It's ability would allow the wearer to see through solid objects.

[OOC: The wearer can see through walls up to a reasonable range, for example see someone inside the barracks mess hall from outside]

===

The Voice of Sirrus

"One piece must enhance my voice, so all my armies can hear me with a single word"

With this Dahnius created the Voice of Sirrus. It would allow the wearer to bellow their voice louder then any known fog horn.

[OOC: Can use the guild chat function to emote calling other men to your possition, but only after emoting the speech in game prior. (That doesnt mean you can make chitter chatter over the guild channel)]

===

The Tunic of Sirrus

"No doubt assasins will try and defeat me, craft me a tunic that cannot be breached"

With this Dahnius created the Tunic of Sirrus. It would protect the wearer from any form of attack and give them a higher thresh hold for pain.

[OOC: Cannot be harmed anywhere on the torso and has a higher threshhold for pain, eitherway must be emoted in-game as not all will know the rules off by heart.

===

The Strength of Sirrus

"I want to be stronger then my enemy on the battle field"

With this Dahnius created the Strength of Sirrus, These powerfull platemail arms would make the wearer stronger then any man alive.

[OOC: Extreme strength, this means it may be possible to hold someone in the air with one arm or push someone over, not pick up a house. Again, emoted in game and roleplayed, not all will know of the scenario so try not to powermote.

===

The Speed of Sirrus

"I will need quick feet to move around if i am on foot"

With this Dahnius created the Speed of Sirrus, allowing the wearer to move at high speeds without ever tiring

[OOC: Can run long distances without tiring, another one to be emoted and roleplayed]

===

The Aim of Sirrus

"I want expert accuracy with my bow, grant me this ability"

With this Dahnius created the Aim of Sirrus, which should have given Sirrus the ability to aim his bow with ease, but fearing Lord Sirrus may use it to terminate his life from afar, Dahnius created two pairs of gauntlets that were the only means of removing the previous armour pieces, but only if they were worn without any other pieces, One pair for Sirrus and another for himself to blackmail Sirrus into having him live.

[OOC: Only person who can remove pieces of armour from other people]

===

Rules

- Only Guards with the rank of Junior or above may wear a piece of armour unless given special permission by Joey Lanai or Vincent Redfield, though any guard may attempt to find an armour piece.

- When an armour piece is worn, it cannot be removed until the conclusion of the scenario or it is removed by someone in game wearing the 'Aim of Sirrus' (Sirrus' White Gauntlets) or the 'Crafters Hand' (Dahnius' Red Gauntlets). Think wisely before putting on a piece!

- If you think you have solved a riddle and wish to try and find a piece of the armour, contact Joey Lanai [177-280-965] or Vincent Redfield [105-359-067] before proceeding, even if you have chosen wrong it will be a fun filled event!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length