Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:35:43 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A sealed black folder*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A sealed black folder*  (Read 3291 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2006, 04:44:17 am »

OOC: This is OOC information. Tis a folder kept in Mela and Eriks house! Please don't reply! *Shakes fist*

General information

Name: Amy (Middle name unknown) Marstella

Marital status: Not married, however I think she is close with Raiden.

Appearance: A little scruffy but thats not for me to comment on. Brown hair and eyes quite thin in build, has strong arms however and she keeps her hair up mostly. Her accent is thick and rough perhaps needs work for disguises and such. She wears an old looking necklace which seems quite special too her.

A painting of Amy

Behaviour: Quite rude to those of same rank and higher rank, if she doesn't like something she will tell you which does need to be worked on though i'm sure Chaffers had the same problem with me I know Jen had the same with Kelly! Though she seems to be softening up a little recently.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 01:08:21 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 04:47:40 am »

Progress Report, August 29th.

Reading and Writing:
Although at first Amy couldn't read or write at all, in fact, she could barely hold the quill correctly, she has now picked up greatly and even started doing short but satisfactory reports including sketches. I will file a copy of the two reports she has done so far. She read to me yesterday (Sunday 27th August) a full article called 'The Quill bandit' taking her time to form the words correctly was quite a hard article to read so I'm quite impressed, i'll file a copy of the Article within this folder. I'll be having her writing full lengh reports next and also work on the size of her writing, i'm going to start buying the morning poste on a regular bases for her aswell as provide her with a few books and maybe even set her homework.

Hiding: Not excellent but we all have to start somewhere she blends better obviously with the shadows in the dark due to the colour of her armour her hair colour also helps her blending in the dark however day time is more of a problem.  Obviously a lot harder than the night time as shadows and decent comflage is needed. She's been taught to use any form of shade she can even if its the shade of a person or a small wall. Although in leather she is still unable to be silent which of course is to be expected of someone who has only just taken interest in doing so, its taken every other scout years to master shadow walking. Kelly still hasn't full worked it out.

Shadow walking: For her rank she is good at it though its still not enough to be a effective scout. When in battles she and Salick are often a part of the scout team mostly under mine or Kals command, I send her off to scout on a certain area and often see her stumble into trees revealing herself completely thats another problem that not she has, she finds it hard to keep her distance from other people, during battles while marching is the worst. I'll teach her and Salick about that at some point though the best way to tackle that is keep at a distance behind them or in front of them, or to the side in the trees.

Disguises: So far I've seen only one of Amy's disguise choices and it was quite poor, I think it was a green robe she had a false name provided by me however she didn't use a different accent. I should lead a training on it for the scout recruits obviously at a time Amy is there.

Combat skill: Its improving greatly though she uses a weapon which isn't very graceful which is what scouts tend to use (With the exception of Chaffers and Perun) She attended a training on Scout combat tactics done by me, in fact we was set the report to do and though im still waiting for it.

Progress: Nothing to compare too..

« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 05:00:27 am by Mela Arkay » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 05:01:56 am »

A copy of one of Amys reports.

*This report is written a large block like lettering and sloppy style, looking like a small Childs writing.*

A PATROL TO AROUDN THE CITY, SHIRE AND NOTHERN ROAD. I WENT AROUND AND KILLED ALL OF THE MONSTERS I COULD FIND. NOT ALOT TO REPORT.

*Signed sloppily*
Amy.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 04:50:11 am »

Another report of Amy's only one spelling mistake.

*This report is written in large, thick letters, and sloppy what you would expect from a small child*

SCOUT TRAINING.
LED BY MELA

HOAGIE, SALICK, KAL, AND ME.

MELA TALKED ABOUT SCOUT TACTICS, AND TOLD US HOW TO ATTACK FROM SHAOWS, THEN WE PRACTICED FOR  A BIT.

*Signed Sloppily*
Amy

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 03:27:02 pm »

Monday 4th September

Sundays battle report:
The battle itself was hectic on the scouts part however Amy managed to stay in the shadows and pop out at targets when signaled. I was mighty impressed with the way she preformed and has definitely improved.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 02:21:33 am »

Sunday 10th September

Reading and Writing: Getting longer with her sentences and her spelling is greatly improving. Just need to work on the punctuation.

Hiding: I was very impressed with her hiding in this sundays battle, she used all around her for good cover including the people

Shadow walking: As far I saw it was excellent, she managed to keep away from the troops while marching too, she has really learnt.

Disguises: I gave her a personal disguise training today since she missed my public one and set her a task as punishment for missing it. She must created a character with the appropriate outfit, background, name and such. When its created she must post a report up on the scouts private boards we're then going to fool a few familiar faces with it, or try at the very least.

Combat skill: Getting a lot better not really much to comment on apart from the fact she doesn't hold her shield high enough.

Progress: She is improving a lot even though slacking somewhat at the moment, naturally I blame Raiden for this.

Note: Amy's recent behaviour is getting rather distressing shes been cheeking the baron himself and also slacking with her duty. Today her armour was an utter mess and she lacked half of her equipment including, bedroll, light sources and the proper amount of bandages. I gave her a lecture and she seemed to understand, I hope that she does something about it.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 02:22:32 am »

Amy's third report that shes done.

Led by
Mela

People there
Perun
Delzar
Amy

Mela led a short training checking our uniforms and our kits She checked everyone bandages lights bedrolls She also checked our armor and weaponsAfter that she ran a few commands and dissmissed us.

*Signed*
Amy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length