Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 10:58:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Last nights Orc slaughter.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Last nights Orc slaughter.  (Read 2226 times)
Draco
Guard of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2004, 01:14:06 pm »

Vernom:

Last night I was wandering from the Tavern to the barracks were I saw Grief Dryfh Gry. We saluted, then he told me We got the Cove bank, help us to fight back the evil hord of Orc's. As I serve Cove and hate orc's this was a fine moment to slay afew before i was heading for bed. We ran to the dock's were Grief's squad waited. With my powerful magic I killed alot of orc's. Grief with hes axe, even more. But ack, the orc's had the bank in their hands again. So we regrouped and stormed the bank. We closed the doors, had a short rest when we saw the orc hord started to grow outside the window and around the bank. One of the men in the squad opened the door with a power of a bear and the orc's was running in. Fire, blood and orc parts was flying past the room. One after one we slayed. After an hour or so, i was tired, my powers was runnin' out. So i said Godnight and left with a proud I never felt before. Protecting Cove, cleaning the city from orc scum's, servin' the Baron. I would nay sacrafice my life for nay other thing.

Recruit Vernom, cousin of Draco
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length