Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:35:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  Forum Avatars
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Forum Avatars  (Read 5209 times)
Darath Mithar
Grunter Extrodinare
Cove Command
Covian Legend

*Grunts*

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2006, 03:31:01 pm »

Many thanks to Gregor Eason, Geit Arma, Zoie Hayden, Raiden Morena and Tom Sendrich for these.

Note to all:

Just link to the URL of the pictures posted:
(right click them, go to properties, copy and paste the URL into the "custom avatar" box of your profile).

The following Avatars are for internal use within the BoC forums only, and not for commercial reproduction or distribution. The artwork used is recognised as not being an original work by any member of BoC, nor does it claim to be. Please visit www.jaestudio.com and www.deviantart.com to view the works of the talented artists.

The Army:

The Church:

The Citizens:

Other:

Requests for more avatars should be posted below!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 10:09:10 am by Darath Mithar » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 11:43:37 am »

I've butchered a few of the avatars in an attempt to fill some gaps - They're that small i think i got away with it! hope they're ok. Wink

My old Senior Grenadier

Grenadier Corporal

Grenadier Sergeant

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 12:36:03 pm »

Faden/Spud has been kind enough to put together some new forum avatars on behalf of Command.

With many of the old ones now being out of date hopefully everyone can find something suitable and if not I'm sure Faden/Spud will create something appropriate if you can supply an image.

After much deliberating and agonising over how to catagorize the avatars into ranks, we've just decided to let you all take your pick and Faden/Spud will text them up with the rank/title you require.

Just let him know the avatar you require and the rank/title etc.

Many thanks once again to Faden/Spud and enjoy:

Cheers,

Raiden.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length