Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:43:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  qulty toim wid mah mentah (Quaility time with my mentor)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: qulty toim wid mah mentah (Quaility time with my mentor)  (Read 1762 times)
Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2006, 04:03:48 am »

Peples dat came:
Meh, Flina Trix
Hogy (Hoagie) - Ledah (leader)

Weh went tuh despize an meh un hogy kelled lots ef tings loik tuh 'eads an dose erth ellemantals Weh goot serounded bye lots ef dem at sum point buh weh managed tuh kell dem all cos dey are nut as guud as meh 'an hogy at foighting cos weh beh a berillin teem. Weh culleted lots ef gold buh ah dun rembah dah amunt relleh buh ah no ah got lots ef gems tuh cel tuh dah man caled deh duler.

(We went to despise and me and hogy killed lots of things like the two heads and those earth elementals. We got surrounded by lots of them at some point but we managed to kill them all because they arn't as good as me and Hoagie at fighting because we be a brilliant team. We collected lots of gold but i don't remember the amount really but I know i got lots of gems to sell to the man called the jeweller.)

*signed*

Flina Trix

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 04:07:01 am »

*Reads over the report*

Grand work Flina! But we will have to work on the writing...

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length