Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:43:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  * A poster is Posted At the Barracks, and the Church with a report attached*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: * A poster is Posted At the Barracks, and the Church with a report attached*  (Read 2456 times)
Exillion
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2006, 06:20:04 am »

Attention All!  Urgent Messege!
There is a Haunting of an Evil Spirit Among the Barracks!  This Spirit is cappable of Attacking and Possesing!  Be on Your Best Guard!  A Priest Will be needed to Clense and Bless the Barracks of any Unwanted Spirits! 

Signed,
Guardsman Recruit, Exillion

Report, Dated 9/4/06
FLast night, I was making the beds in the barracks when i heard rattlings and voices coming from the roof of the barracks.  I knew myself and only a few other guards were present in the building.  I went to investigate the noise on the rooftop.  When i walked to the roof i noticed Guardswoman Recruit Niela Treck being attacked by what appeared to be a ghostly spirit.  I was able to break Niela free from the spirit.  As we both started to run out of the barracks, the spirit seemed like it wanted to communicate with us.  As foolish as I was i listened to what the spirit had to gesture.  The next minute Niela and I were locked in a Jail cell.  Moments later, the spirit disapeared and Regular Guardsman Kurt free'd us from the cell. I left the jail fer a moment, and when i returned it seemed as Kurt was possesed by this spirit and began to attack both of us!  We tried to detain Kurt but he was too strong.  After fighting for several minutes Kurt seemed to snap out of his state, and returned to normal.  From this point Niela and I Guardsman Recruit Exillion, detained Kurt and locked him in Cell #2 for the safety of the Army and for the safety of Himself.  I give warning to whomever sets foot in the Barrackcs of this spirit and to be on best Alert.  I reccomend a priest be sent to the Barracks Immideatly to Clense any Unwanted Spirits Lurking in the Barracks
Signed,
Exillion Reign, Guardsman Recruit
userjosh5368
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 10:49:50 am »

Hrm..... a spirit perhap's no... no far to soon......
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 11:43:45 am »

Spirits yer say?

Well meeeek mooine a dooooble! *hic*

Oh... those kind of spirits!

Where's the churchies when yer need 'em?

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 04:41:33 pm »

*snorts* Another plot by the church to soil our minds... *throws the poster an evil glare and stomps off*

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length