Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:47:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Covian Ambushed, Abused & Robbed!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Covian Ambushed, Abused & Robbed!  (Read 1600 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2006, 01:34:35 pm »

I was minding my own business crafting some fine wares at the forge in the safe town of Haven.

When I was manhandled by two ruffians threatening my life unless I pay them in gold. I explained that a mere crafter such as me carries no gold, so they smacked me and took my apron and tools!

I called for the guards but none of the Order that garrison Haven heeded my call.

Next the stole my bandana and wanted my pants too but I managed to snatch back my bandana and make a run for it.

Officer Cadet ShadowHand arrived and I explained what had happened just as the brigands returned!

Black Toe Bandits they claimed ter be and when Mr ShadowHand tried to regain my possessions they claimed I was mad! Mad! Indeed! The cheek of it!

An Elf from the Haven garrison finally arrived but did little to intervene so Kal and I returned to Cove.

I demand these bandits be brought to justice... If a crafter can not roam free to craft and sell his wares where will it all end and where will Cove's economy be?

Amon Jarl, Covian Crafter.[/i]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length