Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:51:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Rebel Bagball tournament.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Rebel Bagball tournament.  (Read 1697 times)
Vincent Redfield
Ya, rly
Covian Citizen

.........=II=.........

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2006, 04:48:36 am »

Honestly, I had considered postponing/cancelling the event. Big thank ye t' Vespers Anna Maria Boon, an all the Veeties an Covians alike tha' showed up.

Got off to a rather uneventful start. Me explaining the rules of bagball, sorting out team members, et cetera. Alas! The action kicked in soon enough. The teams were...

Team InVINCEable: Redfield, Recruit Illae, and a mystery Veetie.
Team Carrot: Anna-Maria, Vaughn, mystery barmaid.
Team Ass: Hoagie, mystery men.
Team Tammy: Tammy, veeties.

Shocked at the level of anonymity. Ah well.

OOC: Sorry for the lack of pictures, it's quite late here and I didn't really have time to grab a load during the refereeing. More to come in next tournaments , I promise.
A rough start; Team Ass versus Team Tammy ended with a swift victory for Tammy's team, though all played exceptionally well. This wasn't a sign of things to come, however...

Next was Team InVinceable versus team Carrot....we were swiftly put down. Apparently, m'talent for bagball has faded w'age...*Sigh.*

I worked the tournament with two-strike elimination, allowing for us to still be in the game. No matter, team Tammy did well with eliminating us in a 2-1 victory. Good job to team inVinceable anyway, I suspect we were all a bit too drunk to care.

This left Team Carrot, Tammy with one elimination, and Ass. The results are as follows.

Ass looses to Carrot.
Tammy beats Ass.

This, at least, assured Hoagie's team a valiant third place. For the final round, I allowed single-elimination. The battle raged on for quite some time..I'm pretty sure someone actually died. Kicks, punches, illegal carrying, passing, and diving occoured throughout the entire game (and causes me to need a second ref for next time's tourney..), but here they were RAMPANT! In any event, after a close match...Team Carrot took the victory, and well deserved. Time for prizes, of course...

Team 3, Ass: Beautiful, ancient, dazzling (see: ugly, disgusting, quasi-tasteless) rugs! Woo!

Team one and Two, Tammy and Carrot, I let devide the loot to the tune of one million gold peices. Well deserved on both ends.

Special thanks to the Vesperians who ran the bar, Hoagie for helping me set up, Anna-Maria for inspiring such a large turnout, and everyone who came and participated! I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Some drawings from the event...

Vince's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cried.
The cheif export of Vince is pain.
Vince can impregnate a woman jus by pointing at her and saying "Booya!"
Vince's mace swinging powers the sun.
In a duel, Vince's left testicle was cut out. You may know its more scientific name, Jupiter.
Vince never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear.
The movie Anaconda was filmed in Vince's pants.
Vince once killed someone so fast that he died the day before.
Your milkshake doesn't bring Vince to the yard.
Vince has only visited Europe once. This tragic occasion is now referred to as the Bubonic plague.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length