Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:56:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Conans recruitment advertisement.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Conans recruitment advertisement.  (Read 1543 times)
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2006, 01:42:09 pm »

*Scrawled on a piece of paper*

Dear Covians,

Me an' Officer Cadet Kal Shadowhand decided to post the good word o' Cove as far as the eye could see.  I explained to the Officer tha' I was in dire need o help gettin promoted, he told me e would paint pictures o' wha I did so that everyone could see.  *draws a smily face on the paper that resembles more of an egg*.  First we 'eaded to the Minoc Moongate and I made sure to spread coves message.  After tha' me and Kal eaded' all the way to Britain bank from the' moongate.  I spread the word to all the ignorant loyalists peas'nts n such'
  Then me and Officer Kal eaded o'er to a lil town called "Haven" there be many children there and such but I spotted a few interested men'n women sooo I decided ter ask em' if they'd be willin to fight against the loyalist hordes.  Off to Skara Brae fer the next bit O advertisin I did, im sure tha' someone will stumble upon the books I left.  Then finally we ended our adventure n'Luna the elven capital, was quite a strange city I say.   Them elves always be goin aroun' an doin strange things ye know?
   Well err, I dunnae what more I can say about this particular adventure'.  Although I did make sure ter also tell people that cove is the only way to insure liberty'n Sosaria.. the one year o university I bought in trinsic is going ter help me write even more gran' covian messages.  I ope ye all liked the adventure, and the portraits.

*Signed with what looks like a goats heart*

Conan Darkmoon

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length