Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:37:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Trophy hunt - Jaw of a balron
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trophy hunt - Jaw of a balron  (Read 1596 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2006, 01:53:43 am »

When: Tuesday 12th September 7:00PM

Lead by: Officer Cadet, Mela Arkay

Attendees: Regular Dragoon, Hoagie
                   Guardsman Recruit, Gregory
                   Retired Scout, Kal Shadowhand
                   Grenadier Corporal, Vincent Valentine

Objective: Slay a balron and bring home its jaw as a trophy - COMPLETE

After I gave the recruits a small lecture and set them some 'homework' I called a line up and sent out pigeons calling people to take on a mighty balron!
Not as many as I'd have liked came actually and after investigating a mountain load of rocks which randomly appeared near The Goblin we forced marched to the moongate and eventually went through to Chaos.

On entering Chaos we were met by a constant stream of stone gargoyles and harpys which we struck down at lightening speed (of course!). We soon broke away from where they lurked and entered a stone valley there stood a large stone like creature - A balron!

It charged me letting out a window cracking roar everyone stumbled with their bandages and after it nibbled at my arm for a while I dropped, quite painfully. After that everyone broke into a skirmish while Hoagie helped me to my feet and then again I began. I charged it along side everyone else and after a while of battling managed to take it down and cut (with a grimace) off its Jaw as a trophy.

We slew a few more after that and stripped the buggers of their gold. We gathered around 9000 gold crowns, not much, but enough.

*Signed*

Mela Arkay.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length