Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:48:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report- Joey Lanai's Games!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report- Joey Lanai's Games!  (Read 1586 times)
Exillion
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2006, 12:27:54 am »

*The report was sitting on Exillions dresser for quite sometime, books were thrown ontop of it and forgotten for awhile.  Doing some cleaning exillion grabbed the report and sent it to the barracks*

Days ago, Seargent Dragoon Joey Lanai organized games including the Soliders of Cove, Kaldor and Vesper.  There were 2 games that I, Exillion participated in.  The first game was a team game.  There were several teams and special clothing was scattered among cove.  The objective was to get as many pieces of clothing as one team can, and the team with the most pieces wins.  My team, lead by Scout Perun gained one article of clothing.  We did not win.  There was much chaos and confusion on whom actually was wearing the clothing, and with multiple soliders following the clothing, a piece was very difficult to obtain.  But i enjoyed myself. 

The next game was Capture the Ball.  I was part of the purple team lead by Viper Captain Talon of the Army of Kaldor.  Among the purple team was Illae, guardswoman recruit and Tammy from Vesper.  These two lass's did not make the game fun for me.  The attitude of Tammy made it very hard for me to concentrate.  She actually took a swing at me a couple times on purpose, but i just ignored her.  I wanted dto enjoy myself for once and i was not going to let that wench ruin it for me.  Anyhow, due to our lack of communication and betrayl among the group, our ball was stolen.  But i enjoyed the training and the company of my fellow soliders and our allies.   Grand o'time, Thank you Seargent 

*Signed*  Exillion Reign, Guardsman Recruit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length