Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:45:56 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  For the attention of Amy and Snudrud!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For the attention of Amy and Snudrud!  (Read 3345 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2006, 06:59:25 pm »

Amy...eh? Not really seen her since I scolded her for for having the wrong equipment. Getting lazy she is, nevertheless she is my apprentice and maybe setting her a hard task and I suppose I should include Snudrud since he is my apprentice as well.

Greetings Amy & Snudrud!

Of recently we haven't spent much time together and what not, partly your faults and partly mine. To push your training one step forward I've written a bunch of tasks for you to complete within this next week.

Snudrud

Yes I am talking to you my sticky fingered friend complete these tasks to prove yourself to myself and Cove!
  • Venture to Skara Cotton Fields on your OWN and ask the farmer there if you may pick a few of the cotton from his field. I assure you, he will not say no. After gathering the cotton take it to Skara tailors and have the tailor spin the cotton into cloth, which I then want cut into bandages. Get no less than 500 bandages.
  • Your fighting surely needs improvement. For your last task I want you to take a trip to despise, and I want you to gather 500 spined leather for the Light Company(you may take a watchman or Recruit with you)
  • You must do a detailed report for each task, pin it beneath this letter.

Amy

Unlike Snudrud, you are a Scout recruit and so naturally I expect more of you. Your tasks will probably be a lot harder.

• First of all I want you to venture to Trinsic. You must be in a decent disguise using the character which I have told you to create. Several drow groups hang around in Trinsic, I want you to find out about them. Any information you can get nothing too specific. If at any point you find yourself in danger I want you to head straight to safety.
  • Your next task will be simple. I want you to head to the orc fort (you may take Raiden with you) and slay at least 5 orc brutes for their gold and ore
  • You must do a detailed report with paintings, pin it below this note

Good luck my students!

Mela.E.Arkay

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 04:10:39 pm »

This is yet to be completed Amy and Snudrud.

Amy Marsteller
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 09:49:31 pm »

Getting information on Drow Activity.

I started by creating my new identity....Elenore Martin was her name. She was a wealthy silk trader from Britian, who wanted to move her trades to Trinsic. Though, she is worried about the Drow living in Trinsic, and didn't want her family and company to be harmed.

I spoke to several people...One said that there wasn't any drow that she'd seen in town. And, that if they were in town, they were up to nothing harmful at all.

Although, I did find someone who said that most of the dorw were peaceful...other then the ones he called the "Von'sahs" apparently these folk are the petty thieves around the town, and the only ones that cause any trouble. He also spoke of a certain "Vierna" who seems to have opposed the "Von'Sahs" and ran them out of town. Hurray for Vierna.

So, overall it seems that the drow have became peaceful, other then the so called "Von'Sahs."

*Signed in crisp script*
Amy I. Marsteller
Watchman
Amy Marsteller
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 03:29:02 am »

This Report is very late coming, though it is here!

Killing the Orc Brutes.
Attending:
Raiden Morana (leading)
Amy Marsteller

Day One:
The first day, Raiden and I went off for the Orc Fort to "Finally" complete my apprentice tasks. We tried to find the best way of doing things, without being killed, so we devised an ingenious plan to run in, piss the big Orc off, and run out with it chasing us before all the little ones could overwhelm us. And it worked! at least.... at first...We drew the first big orc out where we proply slew it and celebrated in a happy dance.

Though, with our over confidence, we figured we could finish this in a snap, but we were wrong. Rushing in head first, with the same "Tactic" to piss the big one off... We ended up with an entire mass of little bugger bitting at our heels, which, ofcourse is not very enjoyable. And, I must say, My lack of attention got myself and Radien knocked.... Though, soon after we came to, we overturned that mass and took down the beasts. Repeating the process for the thirds one thouch a bit smarter this time, we both felt tired, and so, we called it a day, collecting over 7,400 gold coins.

Day Two:
In day two, a little while after the first attempt, we struck again, this time using our previous tactics to take down to big ones quickly, nearly without flaw. Collecting 5,000 in the process.

Thus, ending this hunt, with a grand total of just over 12,400 gold coins, all for the coffers! Not bad I must say! Hurrah! For Cove!

*Signed*
Amy I. Marsteller
Watchman
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 08:13:08 am »

*Raiden scribbles a quick note at the bottom of the page*

Corporal Mela, I hope ye don't mind me adding this note...

Amy put the loot in the coffers... 10,000 of which ter cover her Watchman's requirements...

I'm also in the possesion of 125 shadow iron ingots taken from the brutes if ye need 'em. Amy could nay carry the ore so I had a commoner, Amon, melt it down.

I must say Amy performed well considering she still has a bit ter learn in the art of healing and indeed combat.

But the lass has the spirit of a Grenadier trapped in the spritely frame of a stealther. *grins*

Watchman Marstellar, Glad ye got the report done lass... yer hand must be healed then. *winks* x.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length