Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:04:33 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  Tales of Joey Lanai
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tales of Joey Lanai  (Read 2050 times)
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2006, 12:33:18 am »

What other way to start then with a classic?

==================

Joey's Heroic Efforts (Part 4)
Never Fear, Joey's 'ere !!

Joey woke in his bunk, a loud pecking noise at the door, what the hell was that? "I know!"
Joey thought, "I's mus' be those lassies comin' t'congratulate me f'savin' the North!", with
that thought in mind, he shot up from his bed and answered the door, only to be a small
chicken standing there.

"Ah, i's only ye Franky.." Joey said, the little chicken plodded into his 'shack' and hopped up
onto the spare seat next to the bed and bucked a few times at Joey, "Aye ah know, ye's
wan' somethin' t'eat", Joey reached for a small bag on the desk, removed a small corn looking
object and hurled it into the air, Franky was the only chicken who could fly for short periods
of time and also catch a tasty treat.

After Joey had donned his uniform, the two set outside, "B-buck buck BUCKAR!" Franky said in
chickenese, "Ye wha' Franky? oh aye, we's 'avin' that competition today! i'll show the lassies
i's more a man then ye!" replied Joey, "Buuurrrk burk burk burk burk burk" said the tiny chicken,
"...Aye i know's ye's a Chicken, ahm nay stupid!", "Burk burk burk!", "Hrm.. wha' ye heard?!".

And that was that! the pair were ready, it was time to head out on their journey to "Save the day"

They ventured into the woodland, a wild Cat crossed their path, "Aha! this ones mine!", Joey
chased down the beast and killed it, but then turned to see a huge Grizzly bear corpse laying at
Franky's little chicken feet.. "Damn it!" Joey said.

They continued on their journey, trying to prove one bigger then the other, their little adventure
even led them to the murky dark dungeon of Destard, home of some of the most viscious
beasts in Britainia!

Franky bests Joey again!

After gathering the claws off the beast, the pair headed back to town to boast their glorious
battle to the townsfolk, cheers were heard, and a crowd formed around Joey, where he told
them the valiant story of how -he- killed the fearsome beast, how -he- slay the giant dragon
of Destard, though Franky was frankly not amused!

Which he proclaimed to Joey afterward, but was shortly dismissed...

Or was it...?

The End....?

======================================

If you enjoyed this, be sure to read the previous Parts !

Part 3
Part 2
Part 1

========

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 08:12:41 am »

Oh my garsh!, reminds me of that chicken my old guild leader.. may his corpse rott and his boens be scattered into the 4 winds. we had a 5X GM chicken!! but this story is much more funny than bein killed by a chiken lol

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length