Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:22:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A Note Addressed To Tyrael*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Note Addressed To Tyrael*  (Read 2199 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2006, 09:27:44 pm »

Har! Meh new shiney apprentice.

Ye had a taste o' the Grenadier life this eve and I hoped you learnt some valuable lessons.

The first one I pointed out ter ye is that a Grenadier is always prepared and ready for anything.

In fact Vince and I were born ready! *nods* But the rest of ye have ter learn it!

I want you to gather the provisions that will keep you alive in field and that will enable you to keep yer mates alive too.

You will gather:

2000 Bandages.
20 Greater Healing Potions
20 Greater Cure Potions
20 Greater Strength Potions
20 Refresh Potions
20 Night Sight Potions

I nay care how ye come by these goods. Beg, buy or borrow but I want you to keep yerself stocked up and supplied at all times from now on.

Make sure you are, ye never know when i might take a look in yer pack.

Those extra bandages might just save a guardsman's life and a healin' potion may save yours.

I want yer report in this thread.

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 02:42:11 pm »

Meh Mission is complete!! I 'ad to do a bit o' search'en, but I finnalleh got evereh thing..  Restocked on arrows and bolts from the Vesperian Fletchers, Wondered to their mage shop where as I bought all meh potions (Spendeh lil' bugga's)  And went to Yew to sheer their women sheep! to make meh bandages.. After meh fingers were numb and bandaged with the bangdages I just made I was Finaleh done!  I will always be prepared for Cove, the Grenadiers, and The Baron!!

*~Signed~*
          Tyrael Styx, Recruit Guardsman
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 03:19:15 pm »

Good work laddie!

Keep yourself well stocked from now on - remember as a Grenadier if ye live that long ye must be prepared for anything!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length