Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:37:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Parade Drill - Dragoon Task
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Parade Drill - Dragoon Task  (Read 1708 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2006, 10:14:14 pm »

Parade Drill - Dragoon Task

Commanding Guardsman:
Regular Guardsman, Kurt Alimar

Attending Guardsmen:
Regular Dragoon, Hoagie
Watchman, Desmond Krieger
Guardsman Recruit, Del'Zar
Guardsman Recruit, Garnett
Guardsman Recruit, Tyrael Styx
Guardsman Recruit, Irz Sanguistat

This was my first time leading a parade drill, and I am pretty sure I did well for the most part in keeping the men in line.  At first when I called "Sound Off" They did it in a disorganized fashion.  By the end of the Drill everyone sounded off on time, and in order.  I was very proud to see how much they improved in sounding off and numbering off. 

After that I moved on to the Turn Left, Turn Right, About Face orders.  They seemed to have had that down very well, and none of them were out of order.  After I ordered them to face Joey Lanai I ordered them to Salute him.  They did it very well and without hesitation.  After they saluted Joey I gave them the about face order.  Which they also did very well.

Afterwards I gave them the Ready Arms, At Ease, and Hold Parade Arms command.  They did it all better than I had thought they would have.  It would seem that we have a sharp new bunch of recruits.

Good Job everyone that attended.  Ye all did very well and I hope to see ye out prooving yourselves to the Baron, and the Army!

*Signed*

Kurt Alimar, Regular Guardsman
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length