Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:33:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A stranger in the Church
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A stranger in the Church  (Read 1750 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2006, 08:57:57 am »

I was out makeing my normal late night patrol, For I am the eyes of Cove being a scout and all. I came to the church and seen that the doors were opened. I took to the shadows and walked in with causion and see this man dressed in red, the same one that told me to give the Churchies a note. He was talking to two Skelital looking beings, they looked like the one we killed in Doom nay so long ago.

After awhile of his rambling about the Church and so on he raised his hands toward the two that was with him and as he lowered them to his side the two that was with him just crumbled to the floor lifeless.

I stayed around to see what he would do next, and to my surprise he just vanished into thin air. At first he was solid then I could see through him, then he was gone. Something terrable is about to happen in Cove, I can feel it. Who the hell did you Churchies piss off now and why must Cove suffer fer your Feck-ups. I say if the Coveian army has to step in on this one, I think you need to show us more respect and not call us Herotics as we Stand to deffend Cove and you as well.

Signed Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 09:04:39 am by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 03:55:17 pm »

Well said Kal, and now to find the Wytch!

*signed* Conan Darkmoon
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length