Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:47:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  To the graveyard!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To the graveyard!  (Read 1647 times)
Claire/Mikaela
Guest Of Cove

Salut!

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2006, 12:57:06 pm »

A small detour..

On saturday 'round 19:40 a few of us had made arrangements to go to Covetous
and kill some of the beasts that resided there. Though Nathaniel Boyd and I, Mikaela
were ready to go, it seemed Desmond Krieger needed to tend to somethings before
we took to our patrol. Nat and I had decided to go waste some time at the graveyard..
keep the undead at bay and wait for Desmond's return. Little did we know what awaited us..

Upon reaching the graveyard we took control with the swipe of our maces!We put the
undead back into their graves and Dessy was soon on his way. Suddenly, several shades
and zombies muttered the strength to return, I had been knocked out.. and thus it all got sour.

A Liche had come to the aid of his fellow undead, using his demonic witchery and spells!
Nataniel was knocked out and soon, both of us were running to Covian walls for aid. Though
we found a healer and made it to the graveyard, we were both knocked out several more
times before we could put the Liche to rest.

Desmond returned to the graveyard, and it was all over for the undead. I lead the boys
around the graveyard gates, killing all that attempted escape! We claimed victory on them!
Shortly after, I yelled obsceneties over the gates while Desmond gasped in shock after
yelling at the zombies himself. Nat tried mustering up some things to say.. but it just didn't
seem very heartfelt.. so I yelled some more cruel things over the fence to make up for it! *Giggles*

"Onward ho!", we said, as we had decided to head towards Covetous finally....

Whom attended:
Nathaniel Boyd, Guardsman Recruit
Mikaela, Guardsman Recruit
Desmond Krieger, Watchman
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 02:21:29 pm by Claire » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length