Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:37:11 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  One on one Grenadier training: Desmond Krieger
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: One on one Grenadier training: Desmond Krieger  (Read 2150 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2006, 11:48:48 pm »

Guardsmen attending:

Vince Valentine          Grenadier Sergeant     (Leading)
Desmond Krieger       Watchman

Twas late on sunday eve, when i spotted Watchman Krieger without duties!
Twas the perfect chance to drill some Grenadier discipline into him!

We made our way to the fields of Cove, where i proceeded to teach him the ways of the Grenadier. The first lesson was to never move from formation unless clearly ordered to. This is one of, if not THE most important lesson a Grenadier can learn, for when protecting the Baron, even straying a mere matter of inches can open a gap for the enemy!

Desmond seemed to grasp this fully, so we moved on to the next phase, the famed Grenadier Swagger! I stressed the importance of the swagger, and how it can save your life in a sticky situation. After a few examples of swagger, we moved on, to the final part of this partcular one on one training, the handling of explosives.
I layed down a loaf of particuarly nasty bread, and asked Desmond to torch it, with the aid of a Grenadier standard explosive, which he accomplished admirably.

After i'd explained to him how important it is to honour our fine church, and respect all men and indeed women of the Avatar, i dismissed young Desmond, his head filled with a little more Grenadier knowledge to help him down the rocky road to Grenadierhood. Good Job Desmond, keep it up.

*Signed*
            Vince Valentine
         Grenadier Sergeant

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 07:36:26 am »

Har! Krieger's interested in the Baron's Own eh?

Grand! Another one for the meat grind.... I mean *coughs* I think he'll make a fine candidate.

Swagger, swagger and swagger again! That's the way!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Gimbly
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 10:19:22 am »

*Gasps* My Apprentice sptted without duties *grunts* That lazy git.
Excellent Sarg next time give 'im some good whacking if ye see him standin around doin nothin
A Grenadier and even those who wish to become one are allways busy doin somethin usfull.
Like doin tasks and things *caughs*

Society for Putting Things on top of Other Things(tm)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length