Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:49:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Beating Earth..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Beating Earth..  (Read 1981 times)
Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2006, 12:07:58 am »

Leading:
Flina Trix, Watchman

Attending:
Hoagie, Officer Cadet

I have been working on my spelling lots with Hoagie recently so please tell me if there is any speling mistakes.
Me and Hoagie were bored so we decided to get up and do something. No one else was around however I called a line up. I decided that we'd go to Shame as its my favourite dungeon (theres nothing quite like bashing rock with a mace, makes a great noise!). The dungeon was dark and cold as we entered the passage narrowed and the sound of water dripping could be heard.

Drip..drip..drip..drip

The first thing we encountered was a bloodthirsty scorpion but me and Hoagie were too good for it and I crushed its claw while he chooped its tail off.
Next was a rock beast, which charged at Hoagie however he was too quick and jumped aside while I swung my mace at the stupid things leg causing it to fall. Another victory for menter and student!
We faced manya rock beasts however our energy was limited and we had to return home eventually. We gathered 10,000 crowns (just over actually) which went to the coffers.

*Signed*

Flina Trix, Watchman

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 12:30:01 am »

A grand report on a grand hunt! The only spelling mistake in their was... speling...

A well lead hunt, and one requirment out of the way!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 08:51:28 am »

You can't beat a little Earth bashing, it's many a guardsmans favourite hobby. Seems  you are indeed learning.....*Whispered* The ways of the Hoag....

*Signed*
               Vince Valentine
             Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length