Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:47:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Scout Report: Reconaisance of Stonekeep and Minoc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scout Report: Reconaisance of Stonekeep and Minoc  (Read 1633 times)
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2006, 05:38:29 pm »

Where: Stonekeep, Minoc
When: Sunday 8th October

Led by: Valiro, Senior Scout

Attended by:

Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout
Kelly, Junior Scout
Garak Nightchill, Junior Scout

With the green dye still wet on me leathers, Senior Scout Valiro announced we would be doing some scouting in Stonekeep.  After getting disguises we left for Yew and scouted Stonekeep but saw only two Yewish Guardsmen, some stranger and the Britannian Guard and Covian deserter, Seamus. 

Valiro and Kelly pretended to be travellers and spoke with one of the elf-hating Yewies, tricking him into telling us most of the Yewish army was in Minoc.  It was decided to see what they were up to so I opened a portal and we went through, still disguised. 

We found ourselves in the middle of a large battle!  Brave Rebels and dastardly Loyalists were fighting everywhere.  We observed and I took some sketches. We observed Yewies, Vesperians, Marksmen, Haveners, Kaldorians and Britannian Guards.  We then returned to Cove.

Signed,

Garak Nightchill
Junior Scout

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length