Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:45:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Report submitted to Sir Hugo
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Report submitted to Sir Hugo  (Read 1691 times)
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2006, 09:39:57 pm »

My Lord Preceptor,

I have troubling matters to report to thee.  As thou art aware, a wytch did hand unto a Guardsman a note concerning this Earth Serpent Fang.  This wytch did then approach us and I gave chase.  Alas, he eluded me.  At Mass, I handed thee the note. 

As thou wilt also recall, Watchman Krieger did confess to tardiness in reporting a plot against the Church and thou didst command me to question him regarding this. 

I took Watchman Krieger to the Interrogation interogation room beneath the Barracks, in the fervent hope that the sight of the instruments of inquisition would serve to sharpen his memory.  I then proceeded to question him regarding this contemptable plot against the Church.

He claimed to have been in the presence of a man wearing a hooded dark blue, nearly black robe.  This vile hooded creature claimed that the Church was corrupt.  Also present was a Guardsman named Del'Zar.  With thy permission, I shall track this Guard down and question them.  Mayhaps they shall have further information?

During the questioning the Guardsman known as Conan Darkmoon did enter.  This Darkmoon was the impudent wretch who did question thee regarding the Tithe.  Shortly thereafter, an assassin did strike at me in the Interogation room.  Using smoke, it did hide in the shadows.  Failing to strike me down, it did then attempt to silence Watchman Krieger, but I kept him alive.  I dismissed Watchman Krieger. 

A short time after leaving the Barracks, I came across Inquisitor Odenetheus, who was wounded.  'Twas the vilest deed in a day of vile deed.  Some cowardly heathen did use violence upon the person of the Inquisitor, within the walls of Avatar's Church!  'Tis believed there may be a link between these cowardly assassins who doth skulk in the dark, and this Earth Serpent Fang.  A note was left where Inquisitor Odenetheus was struck, claiming responsibility on behalf of this Earth Serpent Fang. 

I shall report to thee any further developments. 

In Nomini Deus,

Roland Dagorian
Templi Squire

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 04:19:53 am »

*Walks by and smirks*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length