Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:48:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Early bird catches the worm!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Early bird catches the worm!  (Read 1593 times)
Claire/Mikaela
Guest Of Cove

Salut!

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2006, 02:35:50 am »

On to the Liche's in Covetous!

Kurt led this particular early morning hunt. He and I, Mikaela, headed into Covetous,
destroying all giant chickens and gazers in our path!
Upon our entrance we paused a bit and watched the fire light up the cave when we
were walking past it. We were then greeted by our first giant chicken! Feathers flew
everywhere as we tore through it with hammer and club! A headless one attempted
to jump in while we were momentarily surrounded by several of these chickens, but
he did not stand long. We then passed a few gazers and their spawn. I struggled
through the first few a bit but Kurt helped me and aided me when I was unable to fully
heal myself quick enough in the heat of battle, seems I still need a bit o' trainin'!

As we entered we were greeted with the usual fire pits..

When we approached the entrance to the Liche's I was a bit scared at first. Neither Kurt
or I favored the undead much. Not to mention we had to clobber through dozens of those
recluse skeletons I mentioned before! As he pulled at the door handle and it creaked open,
I shivered a bit in fear. Pausing a bit, he then reassured my safety and instructed me to
help heal him while he would aid me.

At last we reached the entrance to the Liche's

We exited after putting a few of these undead creatures to rest. The others seemed to
run away from us when Kurt searched for a few more. Both of us were a bit tired from
the hunt and decided to meet up at the barracks to put together what gold and other
items we collected.

"Well done!", Kurt.

Whom Attended:
Kurt, Regular Dragoon
Mikaela, Guardsman Recruit
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 04:05:41 am by Claire » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length