Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:48:37 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to the Hedge Maze
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to the Hedge Maze  (Read 1836 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2006, 11:56:34 pm »

Hunt to the Hedge Maze

Led By. Grenadier Sergeant: Vince Valentine

Attended By: Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

I met Grenadier Sergeant: Vince at the Barracks where he was observing a mess that was left by someone. We discussed who may have made it for awhile, then Vince came up with an idea of a hunt for the Big Red Demons.

We then agreed that we would go hunt them for both Sport and to Limit them from walking on the lands. We then headed to a shrine so that Vince could make his dayly tithing to it then headed to Britain where we were met by some form of a ghost there. Vince tried to talk to it with no responce so we headed to the Maze there.

With me being a Scout and have been here more time than I care to mention I quickly showed Vince around to the Center where our goal lies. No sonner than we entered we were met with great force.

But it proved to be no match for Vince and I. We then moved on to find another and quickly engaged it and killing it with no remorse.

After that one fell, We turned to press on and two more came on us quickly triing to gain an advantage on us. (Pfft!) They fell as quickly as the last one did.

After brushing out selves dowm and cleaning some Demon blood off our armour we then move on looking for more. It was not long when we crossed ones path. It had seen what Vince and I have done and was so enraged that it gave all it had to try to defeat us to no prevale.

As we finaly killed this one we notice more that were there had started running for cover, I guess seeing how only two of us were taking them out that did not want to die like their brother had died. Which the Coveians are feard by all creatures.

We looked around for more, but found nothing left walking the lands. We then made our way back to the Barracks where we divided the Gold between the Grenadiers and the Scouts Devissions. Vince then Dissmissed me and I went to the bank to store the Devission Gold till later.

Signed Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 02:26:45 pm »

Should have seen those Demons squirm eh Kal? Eh eh?
Excellent report my friend, oh, we've still got it *Nods firmly*

Signed*
Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 02:45:48 pm »

Indeed we do Serg. Indeed we do. Now when we go there you do know they will come at us harder and harder right? But that will be to their end for the harder they come the harder we will hit. *Grins*

Signed Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length