Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:37:35 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Conan's Hunt to the Swamps
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Conan's Hunt to the Swamps  (Read 2698 times)
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2006, 07:54:02 pm »

Attending: Conan Darkmoon, Leading.
                 Hoagie, attending
                  Vince Valentine, attending
                    Snudrud, attending
we

Military Command, 

Today was certainly a most progressive of days.  I called a hunt to the swamps and two valiant warriors came forth, Hoagie and Vince.  We reminisced about prior trips to the dreaded swamp, mostly which ended in a slaughter of many men.  However we held our ground, the Goblin Snudrud also decided to tag along.  As soon as we entered the swamps, strange men in tribal gear began to assault us, I immediately ordered the men to kill them all without question!  Our search for more, heretical natives landed us deep into the dreaded swamp.

At this point we were so deep into the swamps... but yet there were absolutely no natives to be seen in the first place.  We then encountered strange and horrifying creatures, made of all sorts of goo, rotting things and worst of all, giant tree trunks.  But luckily we stuck together through the thick of things and MADE SURE to keep each other healed, Snudrud however decided that it was probably a better idea just to pocket the gold himself... never showing back up to the Barracks.  Perhaps a demerit may be in offer. 

You're loyal Minocian,  Conan Darkmoon
Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 10:22:30 pm »

Conan, reports ain't counted unless they have paintings. You need to start sketching on your hunts.

Scout Corporal,
Mela.E.Arkay.

(Heres how to do screenshots the old fashioned way.

1.) Press the 'Print scr' button next to the 'Scroll lock' button on your keyboard. Only press it once as pressing it a second time cancels the image and then you end up with nothing.

2.) Open up Mspaint and then click on the 'Edit' button in the top left hand corner. A scrolldown list should appear, now click paste.

3.) Copying the image in would have taken a picture of your who screen. Using the  cutting tool (the box made out of small lines next to the star at the top of the tool options) cut out the bit of the image and select again using the 'Edit' button copy the cut up image and paste it into a new document.

4.) Now save the image as a JPG.

That's it..simple as that)

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 09:00:59 pm »

Conan, reports ain't counted unless they have paintings. You need to start sketching on your hunts.

Scout Corporal,
Mela.E.Arkay.

(Heres how to do screenshots the old fashioned way.

1.) Press the 'Print scr' button next to the 'Scroll lock' button on your keyboard. Only press it once as pressing it a second time cancels the image and then you end up with nothing.

2.) Open up Mspaint and then click on the 'Edit' button in the top left hand corner. A scrolldown list should appear, now click paste.

3.) Copying the image in would have taken a picture of your who screen. Using the  cutting tool (the box made out of small lines next to the star at the top of the tool options) cut out the bit of the image and select again using the 'Edit' button copy the cut up image and paste it into a new document.

4.) Now save the image as a JPG.

That's it..simple as that)
Doesn't sound that simple to me, how do  I get it on the internet to begin with? (OOC)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 11:05:18 pm »

[OOC: Once you have the picture saved, go to either www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com to upload it. Each will give you a direct link to the image, which you can post on here using tags, to make it show as the picture.]

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

userjosh5368
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 11:15:35 pm »

*Points to the reply below*
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 11:21:00 pm by Demarian Tel'var » Logged
userjosh5368
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 11:20:22 pm »

Not entirely true reports are counted if they are of lenght and good description of the event you have lead or taken part in'....

Any who disagree look back on som of my old reports

Signed
Demarian Tel'var

[OOC:-Check back for some of my old posts nearly two pages of writing or more.
Either pictures or good detail man keep that in mind. Smiley heres an example' to searh up' Compassion hunt monday 29/8/05 ]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length