Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:29:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Assault on a Guardsman
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Assault on a Guardsman  (Read 6240 times)
DelZar
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2006, 01:33:50 am »

I was at the Barracks reading my book on the Arcane magics that I study everyday when a man came up and placed a dagger at meh back. "I want your gold" Was the first words he spoke. I told him that I keep my gold in the bank not on me, he then tok my cap off and ran out the Barracks. I gave chace for that was my only Cap that was given to me with my gear.

We ran for awhile then he ran back to the Barracks where Officer Cadet: Hoagie, Regular Dragoon: Nicholi and Miss Teagan was all talking. I quickly blasted him with a spell to let him know that I meant buisness then told him to stop. But befor I could ask for my Cap back he attacked me, I dissarmed him then knocked him out before he could re-equip the dagger again. We picked him up and Cfficer Cadet: Hoagie then arrested him after I told him that he tried to rob me.

We placed him into the cells and he began to tell us about all the men and women he had killed, he also asked Officer Cadet: Hoagie if he knew a Recruit by the name of Seamus. He then told us to look in the swamps, and that we would find him there dead.

After a while he then began to insult miss Teagan and when Cadet: Hoagie went to close to the Bars the man stabbed him with a narrow Shiv that he had hidden in his sleeve. I quicly knocked the man again, when Miss Teagan went into the cell and stomped the man so Cadet Hoagie and Regular Nicholi had to go in and pull her out. The man came to and bit Miss Teagan on her foot, and Nicholi hit the man on the back of the head to make him let her loose.

Cadet Hoagie came out of the cell and sat down hurting badly, I tried to use my healing spells, but they did not help. I then pulled my dagger out and went into the other room and placed it on the fire to get it red hot. A few moments later I then went back to the Cadet and removed the Bandages and sealed the would while Miss Teagan held him. Regular Nicholi came back with a healer and then bandaged the Cadet up. We then took Cadet Hoagie up stairs carefully and placed him on the bed so he could rest and heal up.

Miss Teagan then told me to gather some water for him, so off I went. I ran into Kals Uncle and he being a Alchemist I asked if there was anything he could do. He gave me some potions to give him through his healing period to make sure nothing else happens. I gathered the water and headed back to the Barracks and gave Miss Teagan everything.

Now it is up to the Avatar to see that he gets well.

Signed Watchman: Del'Zar

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 04:40:11 am »

Tis' sad to see the Ripper of Nu'jelm in our midsts... and I also heard he escaped!? All Cove should be on the lookout for this heinous murderer... over 49 killed ive heard... tis a sad time in our fair town.

*Signed* Conan Darkmoon
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 03:50:06 pm »

This man is to be killed, possibly captured to face trial on sight. Murderers will not be tolerated in Cove.

*Signed*
Delcarakdur, Regular Grenadier

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 05:47:06 pm »

Mmh, and you let him escape?

Scout Corporal,
Mela.E.Arkay.

userjosh5368
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 06:53:04 pm »

Hrm'.. well killing im not bothered about ive done my share in war.
Now the problem is why target cove'.. yes indeed he needs to be apprehended for his crimes maybe the loss of a hand i know that does the trick.

Anyhow now that's hes gone you need to find im quickly'..
Any attempt on the Baron will be held against the one on guard duty at the time.

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
userjosh5368
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 02:08:15 pm »

Last eve Hoagie and myself captured the murder and soon after i beat him senseless ad Hoagie with a good punch knocked him unconscious,soon after lying and revealing he had killed two Guardsmen recruits Seamus Mchain and Anna Mcwain.
I sawed of his hand so he can learn from this thing you will find him strapped up in the torture room.

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 02:17:54 pm »

Good harsh discipline, Sir, eh! I doubt there'll be a repeat o' this after stories o' that punishment spread.

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 10:22:28 pm »

Good, harsh punishment...? Krieger, you know he's murdered a little under fifty people, yes? Losing a hand is in no way "harsh". It's a good bleedin' start!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 10:39:33 pm »

Almost fifty? Oh. Roit. Well, eh, off with the rest of his limbs, in that case!
What kind of punishment was that then, Sir?! Pfft!

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 10:52:12 pm »

Thats more like it! Either way, this kind of scum should end up in the ground.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

userjosh5368
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 11:26:53 pm »

Don't make him suffer to much or he will welcome death i've seen it before in past years

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 02:59:51 am »

Don't make him suffer to much or he will welcome death i've seen it before in past years

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Regardless, he must be killed.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 05:21:30 am »

*peers at the notes and letters and other public correspondence* Hm-mm *he then writes out his own bit*

To The Valiant Guardsmen who hold him. Death would be took quick and far to simple a punishment, too many have died as it be. Two of our own peoples, shan't ever smile again, shan't be raisin glasses to their lips after the fight, shan't be sayin good morn' and good eve er' day. Ner again.. and i so much want to take him out at the knees with me axe I do! Yet I know that deaths too good fer em' String em' up! Hack off his limbs! Beat him and tear him! But for the love of the Avatar dont kill em'!! Every Covian has spit for his eyes and a fist for his chin... The ladies might be slapping or scratching rather than spittin and punchin.. spittin just ain't lady like.

Again I say Prison for life!! And don't be turnin him over to no Nuj'elm authorties! I say he pays for his crimes here!! Here were he spent our country men's blood! Were he affronted the good people of Cove!!

Signed neatly with a Cursive DM Woodcut, Fisherman, Commoner of Cove.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 05:37:14 am »

*peers at the notes and letters and other public correspondence* Hm-mm *he then writes out his own bit*

To The Valiant Guardsmen who hold him. Death would be took quick and far to simple a punishment, too many have died as it be. Two of our own peoples, shan't ever smile again, shan't be raisin glasses to their lips after the fight, shan't be sayin good morn' and good eve er' day. Ner again.. and i so much want to take him out at the knees with me axe I do! Yet I know that deaths too good fer em' String em' up! Hack off his limbs! Beat him and tear him! But for the love of the Avatar dont kill em'!! Every Covian has spit for his eyes and a fist for his chin... The ladies might be slapping or scratching rather than spittin and punchin.. spittin just ain't lady like.

Again I say Prison for life!! And don't be turnin him over to no Nuj'elm authorties! I say he pays for his crimes here!! Here were he spent our country men's blood! Were he affronted the good people of Cove!!

Signed neatly with a Cursive DM Woodcut, Fisherman, Commoner of Cove.
  I like you're idea the man surely deserves a severe punishment.  However in my opinion a prison cell will just be another form of death, if you haven't noticed Covian prisons are some of the most violent of all, he'll no doubt be killed in his cell regardless.  The best thing to do is make a public spectacle out of his death to show the world that Covians have the ability to restore order.  That we alone can make Sosaria a lawful, law abiding place.

*Signed* Conan Darkmoon.
qom_riyadh
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 12:23:28 pm »

Well, de discussion is getting hot, lemme add some thoughts o' mine.

Killing him - would it be any of punishment to such a psycho like him, me says? What about families 'n froinds of the poor ones that he slaughtered? When he will die, it won't be any of punishment to him, 'cause he will be free, and wont take responsibility for his evil acts.

Cuting off his limbs - this man is a bastard, his mind is wicked. I'm sure he enjoys pain, hurting others and I believe that he will also enjoy to take off some of his own blood. Also - do we have to reach his level in the name of justice? We can't become someone like hi is, only to punish him!

So what to do then? In my opinion he should stay in prison until he reaches his miserable life, but to make not it an easy stay, he should be sentenced for a hard, exhausting work... Why do we, Covians, have to pay taxes to have such a scumbag sit days and days in his cell, eating and drinking fo' free? Let him work for his rations, let him feel that he met the justice - in persona of hard labour, his sweat, blood and tears.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length