Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:39:03 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Ammunition required!(For the attention of Citizen Amon Jarl)(COMPLETE)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ammunition required!(For the attention of Citizen Amon Jarl)(COMPLETE)  (Read 1876 times)
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2006, 07:21:34 pm »

Hail Citizen Amon

Once again I require thy skills to craft for me 300 arrows and 300 bolts.  Please post in this thread once this order is completed.  Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal, will be responsible for providing thee with the Shillings as payment.  If thou hast any problems in the mean time, do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

*signed*
Eve, Guardsman Recruit
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 07:46:53 pm by Eve » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 02:25:37 pm »

Ha! Well met there recruit Eve.

Just a note to confirm my work and that the arrows and bolts you requested have been delivered.

After Qom dropped off the boards i needed i set to work trimming them down into shafts.

The feathers attached, I was now in the possession of three hundred arrows and bolts for Raiden's latest apprentice... What ever happened to the others... Hmmm... Sinist? Kyte? Tyrael?

Maybe this one will last longer.

I received a pigeon from Eve just as I had finished. How's that for timing!

All done and dusted!

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Covian Citizen.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 02:28:14 pm »

50 Shillings awarded - Amon Jarl. (Same as ye were awarded last time)

Hoho!

I'm sure she'll last longer than the others... though I think they're still alive somewhere in Sosaria?

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length