Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:40:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Sentry Trouble
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Sentry Trouble  (Read 2249 times)
Amy Marsteller
« on: December 02, 2006, 09:56:55 pm »

Led by:
Mela Arkay ~ Scout Corporal

Attending:
Hoagie ~ Officer Cadet
Amy Marsteller ~ Watchman
Eve ~ Watchman
Averion ~ Watchman (Came late, left early)

Mela led a short but eventful sentry, at the Cove City gates.We quickly built up the sentry, under Sir Hugo's supervision (really, I thought he was watching just to scare us..) After we finished the contruction, Mela pulled me aside and we planned to "test" of the sentry (which I thought was just a way for her to get a excuse to beat up  Hoagie) The plan was "When she screamed 'NOW' attack from the shadows" Which, surprisingly, it worked rather well. (or perhapps it was just the imcopitance of the Guarding Guardsman) We were able to Knock both Hoagie and Averion within a few moments.

After the sentry was complete, some odd fellows who talked about a goddess in teh woods, and were hugging me! So, I kicked them in the nads(Ofcourse) and then they tried to steal our crates. We figured we best let them, and they ran off to they're "Secret HQ".

*Signed*
Amy I. Marsteller
Watchman
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 02:05:33 am »

Those fellows were a touch eccentric to say the least. Excellent report, your spelling has very much improved.

Scout Corporal,
Mela.E.Arkay.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length