Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:37:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrol of Orc Fort
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patrol of Orc Fort  (Read 2124 times)
Xander Laedon
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2006, 03:00:13 am »

Xander Laedon - Guardsmen recruit
Vince Valentine - Grenadier Sergeant

We ventured into the orc fort on a full scale patrol. The two of us thought we'd check up on our neighbours, due to the above average activity in Cove today. With the attacks from the undead, and the brigands causing trouble, we wanted to make sure the orcs wearnt getting wise.

We were abushed upon our arrival at the orc fort. We hadn't even made it past the outposts. The orc fort seemed realitively quiet for an orc fort. We cut through the hordes with ease. Vince with his bows weakened the orcs, by the time I got to them I cut them with one swipe. The brute seemed to have dumbed his way inbetween two walls and couldn't go anywhere. That was a good sign.

After working our way through the entire fort, even to the docks, we decided it was good enough. We worked our way out and headed for home. Between 5,000 to 7,000 gold pieces were raised for the coffers.

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 10:29:02 am »

Fine patrol it was too!

Incidently, patrol reports have their own little space, just at the top of our message board.

Good stuff Xander, i can see you in that shiny watchman badge already!

Harr!

*Signed*
Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length