Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:33:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cove has many 'Fans'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cove has many 'Fans'  (Read 1627 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2006, 07:35:48 am »

Guardsmen attending:

Vince Valentine              Grenadier Sergeant
Raziel Richter                 Officer Cadet
Kal Shadowhand            Regular Scout

The souls of these tragic beauties lie trapped, doomed to haunt the halls of the building in which they spent most of their lives. Trapped, until they are set free....

Ancient Tokunese Folklore

I'm sure you've heard the story. A grand dojo, disused by anyone for many years. Said to be haunted by the very people who's lives ended so tragically there, Tis a fascinating tale. 'Course, this kind of thing is best investigated first hand, so that's exactly what happened.

Kal, Raziel and myself were chatting idly about this very thing one grey afternoon, and were soon on the rough rocky road leading to the building known simply as 'The fan dancer dojo'.

Upon entering the passageway leading deep underground, we were struck by how quiet it was. Not a sound could be heard, and our very voices seemed to echo eerily, no matter how quietly we attempted to speak...

Our first discovery wasn't a pleasant one unfortunatly. An unfortunate chap who'd stumbled into this wretched place and not lived to speak of it.
Raziel never gave up hope though, bless him, and attempted to engage the long dead man in conversation...

Umm...I don't know how to tell you Raz...he's dead!

With Raz satisfied that the mutilated corpse was indeed, pushing up the daisies, we continued. As if from nowhere we were assaulted on all sides by a horde of fan weilding lasses! They're faces held no expression beneath their heavy make up, their eyes nothing more than black pools of emptyness...

So...sexy, yet so....deadly

We ended their torment, and after a long, harsh battle, continued deeper into the cursed building. The atmosphere seemed to get heavier, with evil all around us, the deeper we went. We even stumbled across what Raz reffered to as a 'Death Chamber'. He knew the name of a room like this a bit too quickly for my liking, like he'd seen one a few times before...

Oh yes, death chamber...*Nervous laugh*

We left the vile room far behind, and after a long, dark corridor, came to an open room, which looked to be a training room of some sort. Well, it was before the evil manifested itself anywho...

From the corners, came a pair of demons and a pair of the lethal 'Fan dancing' women!
A deadly combination I'm sure you'll agree, deadly to anyone except three highly trained Covians that is!

Yes! Again! Again i say! Do it again!

The dark creatures that lurked here were truly tormented souls, and we did our best to ease their suffering. Of course, there was the standard Stomping once they were down, but they didn't feel a thing...Except that one we didn't quite kill before we stomped. Squealed like Yewman who'd just had a bar of soap flung at him she did!

With that, we left that place of evil, never wanting to return. It is indeed dangerous place and the legends speak true. We've confirmed it, all in the name of the town they call...*Whispered*....Cove....

*Signed*
           Vince Valentine
         Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length