Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 01:46:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  To The Coveteus Dungeon.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To The Coveteus Dungeon.  (Read 1855 times)
Constantius
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2006, 12:41:32 am »

Attending
Fresno Cabenera, Recruit
Frances de Thomp, Recruit
Hoagie, Captain
Erik Arkay, Senior Guardsman

I Frances de Thomp a recruit of the Barons Army got an assignment from Erik Arkay the senior guardsman to retrieve a special item for him, the eye of an Elder Gazer.
At First I gathered some men to the Barracks. Captain Hoagie and Fresno Cabenera, Recruit attended from the start, myself being the leader. I did a bandage check before we headed to the dungeon, Recruit Fresno Cabenera was missing them, so i did give him some of mine.

At the entrance to the Coveteus Cave we met some brigands but they were no match to our fine warriors. 
Soon after passing some fire traps at the entrance we ran into some birdy women and defeated them in a matter of minutes, none of our men were hurt.

When a bit deeper in the Caves we met Senior Guardsman Erik Arkay, with his help we defeated the Elder Gazers with ease. He suggested that we would go deeper into the dungeon since the Gazers were not even a challenge for us.

At the Entrance of the Dungeon we had severe insuries and men were knocked down more than once, but we managed to defeat the witches inside,

When we arrived at a rather large hall and defeated the liches, we soon realised that Fresno Cabenera had been spelled by one of them. We protected him as liches stormed the hall. Soon After Defeating the liches we tried different methods to overcome the spells that had been cast at him, at first slapping him on the head, then poking him with the war fork, and even pissing on the man himself. Finally we tried praying to the gods, As soon as we finished our prayers the man Vanished into air!

We procceeded down the stairs where we met smaller dragons and finally a rather large one. At First we had severe insuries but soon after rearranging the tactics we overcame this challenge. We Defeated all the Dragons and collected a rather large sum of Gold for the Army.

After Defeating all our enemies we returned to the barracks.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length