Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:43:49 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry at the Barracks.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry at the Barracks.  (Read 1714 times)
Constantius
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2006, 09:29:10 pm »

Lead by: Mela Arkay, Scout Corporal

Attended:

Farfar, Citizen.
Kal Shadowhand, Regular Scout
Hoagie, Captain
Erik Arkay, Senior Guardsman
Conan Darkmoon, Junior Guardsman
Desperado, Guardsman Recruit
Frances de Thomp, Guardsman Recruit.

When I Arrived from my Daily training excersises i met Mela Arkay, Who instructed me to line up at the barracks, for a sentry. Myself, Guardsman recruit Frances de Thomp, and Captain Hoagie were sent into the forest to recover some Hides, The rest started to build the sentry. When we had guarded the Sentry for some time, Erik and Mela Arkay went scouting to the forest. In the Meantime we were attacked by Turd Bandits. We had severe insuries, but we managed to stay alive until the bandits fleed. Soon Mela, And Erik returned to check on our status. At the sametime
Citizen Farfar delivered a shipment of weapons for the Barons Army.
When Erik And Mela Returned to the forest for some more scouting, we were attacked by Bandits yet again. This time we were ready, and managed to get some of them. Soon after the fight Mela and his husband Erik returned to the sentry,  this time they took a Junior Guardsman with them. And yet again we were attacked, but this time we managed to stop all of them.

It seems that we were watched from a distance and they did strike us when we were the weakest. Nonetheless we managed to beat the Turdbandits.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length