Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 06:41:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Hunt to Tukuno
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Hunt to Tukuno  (Read 2311 times)
Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2007, 07:24:40 pm »

Attending:
Raiden Morana
Kal Shadowhand
Vince Valentine
Mela Arkay
Hoagie
Erik Arkay
Tiberius

Under the lead of Mela, our expidition to Tukuno began with a forced march to the Minoc moongate. Once on the foreign soil we headed roughly North following a dirt path. Mela warned us that we would have little time for rest once we were set upon by the local creatures, so we took a moment to rest up and double check our equipment. Having steeled ourselves for the task ahead, we set out.

As we followed the trail out of the forest and into a clearing we were set upon by a group of wolf-men! These foul beasts had multiple heads full of sharp teeth and hands with long vicious claws but they were no match for Covian weapons and skill! We hacked apart the first wave but more simply replaced those we had slain! Appearantly we had stumbled across a lair of them, so we vacated the area quickly and avoided any persuit.

At several points along our path we were assaulted by groups of leather clad assassins. They were often led by women wielding dangerous spiked fans. Needless to say we put these ruffians in their proper places. On the ground.

We soon entered a section of the forest and noticed signs of lizardmen. An ambush it was! Dozens of them set upon us, yet all their efforts were for naught! We slew so many it became hard to walk across the piles of scaled bodies, and the air stank of their thick reptilian blood.

Upon coming out of the lizard infested forest we found ourselves in front of a Tukuno style building. We entered and found our way down into the basement. This building was not without its defences and we were attacked by an assortment of creatures. We made our way deeper and deeper into the subterranean hallways and eventually found ourselves face to face with deamons! After dispatching all of the foul disgusting beasts we withdrew to the surface.

Once out in daylight we made a hasty dash for the moongate and the familiar comfort of Cove.

*Signed*
Perrin Stonespear
Guardsman Recruit

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 09:26:08 pm »

Excellent Report -

Scout Corporal,
Mela.E.Arkay.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 02:05:35 pm »

Aye a grand report Perrin.

We showed 'em yellas a thing or three!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 03:15:06 pm »

I 'ate that bloody place. Everythin' tried to eat me.. *Grumbles darkly*

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 07:46:41 pm »

I 'ate that bloody place. Everythin' tried to eat me.. *Grumbles darkly*
same
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length