Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:39:15 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fitness Training Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fitness Training Report  (Read 2712 times)
Keiran Vale
Mela's Doctor
Guest Of Cove

"They Call me Doctor Love"

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2007, 01:48:36 am »

Leading: Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon

Attending:
Captain Hoagie
Guardsman Recruit Keiran Vale
Junior Grenadier Conan Darkmoon

What happened:

Flina called a line up and pondered a while before she told us that we were going to do a fitness training. I don't need a fitness training but I thought I may as well stay or else I would get my head bitten off.

Anywho, the training started off with Flina ordering us to jog, easy enough. So we all began jogging though she tried to kick me in the arse for being cheeky. After that we were made to do 20 pushups, me and Hoagie got it lucky cos she sat on Conan's back while doing it. Poor chap.

Then after all that, it still wasn't enough now it was time to get our running shoes on as we were made to do two gruelling laps around the barracks. Not too much of a problem for me, I am in great shape.

Now the fun began! As soon as we came back she ordered a ready arms and ordered us to charge and fist fight with the Captain. It was painful but fun and the baron himself got jealous of the fun we were having and hit Hoagie! After that Flina ordered the other two to get myself and Conan decided to punch me in the nose making it bleed. Git. And last but not least a last man standing won by Flina herself who cheapshotted Hoagie by hitting him in the testicles.

Report signed by:
K.V
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 10:47:52 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 02:29:01 am »

You call me a git? I'll be awaiting the thousands of laps you're gonna owe me recruit...

*signed* Conan Darkmoon
qom_riyadh
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 06:51:08 am »

A nicely written report, indeed... Good to see our Army train in different ways...

[OOC]I hope that the missing word at the end of the sentence in your sig isn't "a manluver", Keiran Grin[/OOC]
userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 06:54:34 am »

Hrm that recruits quite mouthy maybe ill set him a few tasks and if he doesn't improve the whip yesterday called the commander an Arse disrespectful fool!
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 07:07:19 am »

Hrm that recruits quite mouthy maybe ill set him a few tasks and if he doesn't improve the whip yesterday called the commander an Arse disrespectful fool!
  Master Demarian, I ask you to give me this insolent swine.

I have plenty of tasks set for him, it reminds me of when I was a terrible recruit..

Give me the opportunity to teach this.. BOY some respect!  I will train him by the ways of the Grenadier! Make him sweat blood out of anger! Make him snatch his sword up in vengeance against the enemies of the baron! I will teach him Discipline... although he wished to be a scout I can give him a hard learnin' which is what every lad of his age needs..

*Signed* Conan Darkmoon
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 09:52:04 pm »

If there is a problem with a recruit, deal with it instead of writing at the end of everyone of his/her reports about it.

Scout Sergeant,
Mela.E.Arkay
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 10:47:20 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length